Long term anal...

MHF

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jul 4, 2015
Hi everyone, I have recently started anal and getting larger and larger objects inside, my concern is has anyone been doing it for years or decades and what if any things have changed back there? Is it harder to hold before the bathroom, does it return to normal after a few days or does it stay looser for life?
Anyone who can enlighten me on this? I would appreciate it greatly.

smurf_x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2018
I think there's nothing to concern because I had done it for years! Don't worry, just remember to use lube and don't hurt yourself. Keep it up. It's just your mind.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
If it is something that just is in your head, then it sounds like a good job for hypnosis to fix.

Even if i is not something in your head, like our weight, you mind have something to say about it...

What to loose weight? Hypnosis can surely help. It may not change your weight directly, but it can surely change your eating and exercise habits, and those can surely fix up your weight for sure!

So, if you want to enjoy anal without fear...

You could even be set so that you could only cum if the ass was involved somehow:

Anal Desire
File that will give you a strong desire for anal, without decrementing your desire for other kind of sex.

Anal Conditioning
It makes it impossible for you to reach an orgasm without some sort of ass stimulation in the session. It may include other sort of exercises, it just has to include anal or no cumming for you!

slavetime

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 22, 2018
I have heard from a doctor, it could cause you to lose control over your bowels quicker, but those two files, worked for me. I hated anal.. wanted nothing to do with it until I listened lol

jpk0007

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
Well, I think that anal for a long time done properly won't have any negative impact on your health. I guess you need to use a lot of lubrication every time you are going for anal. However, some doctors do say that prolonged anal intercourse can result in bowel problems in the long run but I think that this applies to people who are more reckless and don't take proper care while doing it.

Featured Threads

New Personals