Female. 22. switch looking for a short term sub

aria.dne

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2016
Hello!

Firstly I would like to point out that I am not looking for a long term sub because I already am in a relationship (in which I have the submissive role). However, I do have some moments when my dominant side wakes up. So, I would like to find someone who is interested in having a good time, gain a friend and bear with my shitty humor hehe. I will be honest, I am looking for someone who wants to have fun without having any permanent rules, who's going to be a friend and occasionally get a liiitttleeee tortured by my dominant and sadistic side.

You can find my likes, dislikes and limits in my signature (duh.....) but I'd also like to point out a few things:
  • Pretty please. Don't send boring messages. Make sure I can tell from your message what your personality is like as well as what your desires are.
  • Give me a detailed list of your likes, dislikes limits.
  • Also include your hobbies and stuff you consider intersting about yourself.
  • Don't use text language and be able to hold a conversation.
  • Bonus points if you have toys.
  • Also I prefer vocal subs (it can mean two things 1. i want you to have an opinion and a voice, 2. moaning is hot :p)

SEND ME THE APPLICATIONS IN MY INBOX WITH YOUR KIK ID IN THE TITLE. DO NOT INGORE THIS.

Last edited:

subslut11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 1, 2016
Hello!

I am a sub who has been having a real hatd time finding a mistress to play with. I can be a little bit of a sissy, i love wearing panties. I also love chastity pegging facesitting and spank me. I would love for you to have a firm hand with me from timie to time. I would love for you to pull my panties to the side and just fuck me good. I snowboard read and play in a band in my free time, and music is my passion, beyond pleasing my mistress. Kil me at subfan3

aria.dne

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2016
I am a sub who has been having a real hatd time finding a mistress to play with. I can be a little bit of a sissy, i love wearing panties. I also love chastity pegging facesitting and spank me. I would love for you to have a firm hand with me from timie to time. I would love for you to pull my panties to the side and just fuck me good. I snowboard read and play in a band in my free time, and music is my passion, beyond pleasing my mistress. Kil me at subfan3

Sorry but it's written in huge red, bold and underlined letters, is it SO hard to read???

sl58ve

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 10, 2018
Hello Miss,

I'm 27 age sub who likes anal, bondage, edging, soft and middle pain.
Dislikes: feminization and cbt
Limits: illegal, extreme public, clother people, blackmail, scat, blood.
I'd like to sport and video games, have some tattoos and having full time Mistress hard for me so i really hoping i can interest you.
I also have a lot of toys.
I do dumpy mistakes with language some times coz it isnt my main language and have funny (or not) russian accent.
my kik is sl58ve

aria.dne

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2016
Thank you all for the lovely messages! I'm a little busy this period, I'm sorry if I don't reply right away

Nvrmore

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2018
Congratulations on exploring the power of female domination. I hope you find it to Your liking. As an acolyte of Ms Renee Lane I'd Like to share with you her words and invite you to read her book, Finding Love Through Female Domination.

"I’m not just a dominatrix. I’m also a feminist and female supremacist. I’m not strident. I’m quiet but I know what I think and what I want. My personal experience has taught me that generally business organizations will do better when women are in charge. Men make decisions under the influence of testosterone. Consequently, they tend to take unnecessary risks. When I look at male dominated organizations from politics to the priesthood, I note the enormous harm men cause until the civilizing influence of women improves them. The world would instantly be a much better place if women had supreme political and economic power. Thus, I believe that most men should be subject to the rule of a loving dominant woman. I admit that my ideas are self-serving but that’s what a good philosophical view should be!"

Mj00100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2018
Male sub 22yo

Very willing to be your submissive toy kik me jpalma43

Slaveguyjersey7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 23, 2018
Nothing serious, just some fun ;)

Hey there, my names Andrew. I’m new on this site so I’m not even sure if you’re going to read this lol but I figure I should try. First wanna start with my personal hobbies which include playing soccer, football, tennis, poker, watching movies(especially scary ones), and rock climbing. I like to stay active as you can see. As for fetishes I’m into body worship, bondage, slapping, spitting, and some more. It’d be great to talk to you, I’d love to learn about what you like in and out of the bedroom, to actually become friends. Hopefully I hear from you!

Kik: Slaveguyjersey7

FootieSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 5, 2016
Hello Ma'am, my name is Liam, im 25 years old.
I'd im very much interested in exloring my submissive side, I do have some limits which I know off. Which is mainly sissificiation, cross dressing etc.
As for my likes, its most things femdom, feet, spit, humiliation, tasks, etc. I'm very curious explore such desires, with a domme whom I develop a relationship with.

It'd be an honour to be considered to please you when you desire Ma'am.

P.S my kik is dutifulliam

Submissiverob

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 17, 2018
Submissiverob

sorry for posting here but for some reason it does not seem to be mailing you

Hi Miss, How are you today? I hope you are having a good one and well here goes for another one of the hundred applications you have but I do hope the bonus toys points helps me a bit haha.

Well here goes as for my likes I am very open minded and very very experimental (think of me as a crash test dummy haha) I like chastity kinda, edging, forced (really embarrassing to have that done especially with the remote toy I have), ruined and denied ones, forced bi is ok I guess, rope play or bondage, I do like cbt and just really anything out of the ordinary.

Dislikes But of course would do to please you - humiliation, ice play haha, deep heat on penis, lots of anal, peeing underwear etc, cum play, sounding (not to bad I guess)

Limits - pee/poo/cum eating, blood, permanent, anything to affect family friends work. Just normal things like that, and I say face until trust is formed for us

As for hobbies, well I live at a coastal town so I would have to say swimming, fishing, scuba diving, camping and 4wd are the main ones, I like to learn about random things, I don’t mind some gaming also.

Bonus points time YAY haha well I have 2 different chastity belts (one metal it also has a penis plug that goes in it, one pink plastic) I have a penis plug thing(have not used it) a waterproof male we vibe ( an internet controlable vibrator for a penis) and some cock rings then just normal household items

My kik id is submissiverob

Featured Threads

New Personals