Alpha Male seeking subs/slaves/pets...

HNIC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2018
...for dares, discipline, training and service.
No males. Females, FtM, MtF, only.
Online only.
Kik: talldarkchoc4u
Google Hangouts:Supamanluva211
GMail: [email protected]
All responses must be accompanied with a photo.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Maybe before offering training to others you should do a bit of research yourself. You specifically state no males in your ad. But then you follow up with females ftm and mtf allowed. Ftm is male. If you identify them as female then you clearly don't understand the term. Referring to ftm as female gender is disrespectful to them and shows a clear lack of knowledge on your part.

Its also pretty odd to require pic as they contact you, yet you haven't given any information about yourself or your experience at all in this entire ad. You're new here so maybe worth browsing some of the doms ads here that actually put time and effort into a well thought out post. This one comes off as rushed and full of inexperience which falls into the large pile of others here doing the same. Good luck on your search.

Nmp

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2016
Maybe before offering training to others you should do a bit of research yourself. You specifically state no males in your ad. But then you follow up with females ftm and mtf allowed. Ftm is male. If you identify them as female then you clearly don't understand the term. Referring to ftm as female gender is disrespectful to them and shows a clear lack of knowledge on your part.

Its also pretty odd to require pic as they contact you, yet you haven't given any information about yourself or your experience at all in this entire ad. You're new here so maybe worth browsing some of the doms ads here that actually put time and effort into a well thought out post. This one comes off as rushed and full of inexperience which falls into the large pile of others here doing the same. Good luck on your search.

Amen! I’m ftm and I read no males but females, ftm and mtf and was like am I not a man??

Featured Threads

New Personals