plz give me info

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
One perfect dare is to jack off the following way (try and you'll understand why people love spanking)

For each stroke you make on your dick, you have to spank your ass with a coat hanger. The hanger should hit your ass exactly at the moment your hand is closest to the shaft base.

I tell you, when you reach to orgasm this way, it will be an EXPLOSION! :D Another even better way is when you have someone handy. Then he should tie you to a chair so that he can access your exposed ass and your dick as well. And now he should proceed the examination. You're tied and can't move, and the smacks reach your back and you're jacked off.

Well, enjoy!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
What was your earliest remembrance of being spanked by a parent? Had you done something "bad"? You probably didn't think so at the time but when you felt that sharp pain of having your bottom slapped, it triggered a pleasurable response -- the opposite of what your parent wanted you to "learn"!

As you were still pre-teen, how often did you do something "bad" just so you would get spanked? You were manipulating the parental units to give you the pleasure you desired. The hard strike on your butt got your "desire" revved up -- you couldn't wait to go someplace, strip naked and stroke yourself to release!

Part of the desire to be spanked is the sexual result of the action of being dominated by an "authority" and partly the sensation of pain on the ass flesh which can radiate thru the entire pelvic region, stimulating both the penis/vagina and the anus.

Which is more stimulating to you? Asking some to spank you, undressing to expose your bare bottom and accepting their method of striking OR being grabbed by the arm, forced over the lap or held down on a table, feeling your pants and underwear being yanked down your legs forcibly and having bare ass spanked/whipped/paddled until your whole body in on fire, from your shoulders to your ankles?

TomMasterDirty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2011
Leicester
The main reasons why spanking is a turn on is as follows:

1. Pain releases endorphins from the brain that makes the body hyper-sensitive to pleasure thus increasing feelings of pleasure by up to 200%.

2. Many people love the idea of kinky sex but don't want to see themselves as kinky but when they submit to any activity such as spanking they feel they are no longer in control and have no choice therefore they can relax which again allows endorphins to flood nerve endings and creates a feeling of wellbeing and satisfaction.

strippednakedmale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
maybe this is one reason

Well, I can see a submissive person who gets punished might enjoy taking out their pain or humiliation on someone else such as yourself. I can see you being spanked quite publicly for some reason. Possibly several guys standing around you removing their belts as you watch. Then some of your female friends arrive but instead of helping, they sprip you and spread you to make it even more of a punishment. I would do it to you just for giving us all the finger in your profile pic. I think a picture or your well spanked, bright red ass would be much better.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
The main reasons why spanking is a turn on is as follows:

1. Pain releases endorphins from the brain that makes the body hyper-sensitive to pleasure thus increasing feelings of pleasure by up to 200%.

2. Many people love the idea of kinky sex but don't want to see themselves as kinky but when they submit to any activity such as spanking they feel they are no longer in control and have no choice therefore they can relax which again allows endorphins to flood nerve endings and creates a feeling of wellbeing and satisfaction.

By that reasoning, children who are spanked to the point of crying are actually enjoying it. Not all people react to being spanked as being pleasurable -- are they considered mentally deficient because the "pleasure" endorphins aren't firing off in their brains?

DarkAndEvil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 31, 2011
By that reasoning, children who are spanked to the point of crying are actually enjoying it. Not all people react to being spanked as being pleasurable -- are they considered mentally deficient because the "pleasure" endorphins aren't firing off in their brains?

The recipient is spanked. The endorphins fire, perhaps tears come from the physical discomfort. This could be a description of either, the two are similar physically.

The difference is in the mental side - a submissive recieving a "play" spanking (play doesn't denote less hard - often they're harder!) knows it is happening for the experience of the sensation, perhaps the humiliation and the endorphins.

If a child or a submissive is being spanked as punishment, it is embarassing as well as painful. Submitting to it is an acknowledgement of the control of another (parent/dominant) over you, as well as acknowledging that you've transgressed the rules of acceptable behavior. The endorphins help you deal with the pain - that's what they're there for - but the mental impact is what makes the difference.

One of the major issues (I think) is the misuse of the word "Punishment". In my definition, Punishment is reserved for correction and discipline (as with a child), otherwise it is simply "play". If a submissive/slave should need Punishing, they aren't happy about it, as a rule, and don't enjoy it - even if they would ordinarily enjoy activity used to punish them.

DommaleSubgal

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 10, 2017
Why spanking?

I imagine it triggers feelings of your parents discipline. Perhaps people know they've been bad and deserve a punishment but haven't received it, so the longing for the punishment ends up turning them on? Fewer and fewer parents in the modern era employ spanking as a method of discipline. Perhaps so many people enjoy it because they didn't receive them growing up. Also, in my view, loving parents usually enforce various methods of discipline, of which a spanking is the most archaic form. Unloving or unwise parents may forgo these forms of discipline and it shows that they couldn't care less if you put yourself into bad/dangerous situations. Properly implemented a spanking is a form of discipline combining pain and shame in order to positively alter your behavior, and ultimately shows that the disciplinee cares for you enough not to let you continue down a harmful path. Perhaps being spanked/disciplined in bdsm makes those who enjoy it feel more loved or cared for, is my guess. Perhaps you just like the sensation, but I feel it is so popular because it triggers something deeper in the psyche related to the love and connection to your partner.

Featured Threads

New Personals