Homemade nipple torture ideas

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Definitely not a good idea, chemical irritants react differently on different people but generally anything like acidic or caustic chemicals can cause problems that are not trivial as it can attack deeper layers of the skin. For making nipples super sensitive using some fine sandpaper or an emery board to slowly remove the tougher outer dermis will make them super sensitive and if taken too far may also make them bleed. If this occurs use a good antiseptic like Betadine, but this will still be only minor compared to the chemicals used in the post above!
a doctor indeed... ;)

shecret

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2014
Denmark
Take a plasic syringe and cut the tip end off. drill a few holes on the shaft of the plunger. Now you can suck the nipple up in the tube and hold the plunger with a match or a safety pin, so it keeps the nipple in.

You can put a small rubber band on the syringe beforehand, and roll it off the tube - now the swollen nipple is nice and easily rubber banded. Have fun and dont forget to sand down the sharp edge of the syringe....

abusivemaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2014
T Have fun and dont forget to sand down the sharp edge of the syringe....

I find the easiest way to smooth the ragged end is to VERY briefly heat it, not enough for it to bubble or go black, just enough to start to melt.

Hotand47

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2016
Nipples

I sometimes use old pill bottles on my nipples . Makes them very large and wonderfully sensitive .

Submissivegirl8811

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2016
Clamp your nipples with binder clips that are connected together somehow (a small chain or rope).

To the connecting chain (or rope, or whatever) attach a rope. The other end of this rope should be fastened above you somehow (to a hook in the ceiling, over a closed door, etc.) and should just be just long enough so that your nipples are pulled up & away from your body while on tip-toe.

Cuff your hands behind your back.

How long can you stay on your toes? And how long until you give up and pull yourself away from the torture?

For an added thrill, do it outside under a tree or something.

I did this in my bedroom and GOOD GLORY did it hurt. I could only stay up there for a few seconds.

Reactions: Addyslut

daveyh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 19, 2016
Lincoln
Beer Bottle Nipple toy

Pour boiling water into a beer bottle and immediately pour it out. Hold the mouth of the bottle on your nipple. As the bottle cools it creates a vacuum, which will give your nips a good sucking. The weight of the bottle pulls relentlessly. Use an ice bath to cool the bottle quickly.

Ares

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 1, 2016
Skirt hanger

Skirt or trouser hangers are amazingly effective and versatile. You can adjust the distance between the clamps by sliding them back and forth along the bar.

They grip pretty firmly in most cases but the grip can easily be adjusted and the hanging hook allows such fun ideas as simply putting your slave away in the wardrobe when required.

Tie her hands behind her back and make sure she is stands on something to allow you to barely hook the hanger onto the rail in the wardrobe if she stands on tiptoe. Voila! She's going nowhere till you come and release her.

For even more incentive to behave, have her stand facing a half open door. Tie string to the skirt hanger hook and take it over the top of the door and tie some books or maybe a plastic milk bottle filled with water to the other end of the string. More weight, more pain, more submission and tears. Lovely!

Happy times!

Master Ares

Reactions: Nekhard

Kiran403236

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 30, 2013
I have made nipple.sucker using syringe

I made nipple sucker using. Syringe.they are wonderfull. See my pic

Attachments

• IMG_20160417_091259.jpg
    IMG_20160417_091259.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 160

Trainerdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2016
London
I did this in my bedroom and GOOD GLORY did it hurt. I could only stay up there for a few seconds.

I used a combo. ..

used the trouser hangers clamped on to nipples that had hot sauce on plasters.. ..tied that to the top of the door. ..so I had to go tip toe.. .

had my hands tied behind my back. ..

it wasn't long before I fell against the door (only a bit. ) and the clamps came off with a snap. ...leaving the hot sauce working it's magic for another 40 minutes. ...yowwwzah!

Fizbane

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2016
Needed :
Clamps or string to tie around nipples
String - long enough to go from your nipples
to the ceiling and back to your feet

Clamp or tie nipples. Run string from nipples to a hook in the ceiling and tie to feet. String should be tight enough that when the feet are resting the string is pulling the nipples painfully. To get relieve on the nipples they will have to hold their legs up. To rest their abdomen they will torture their nipples.

free-dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2016
I would be concerned about the potential long term nerve damage that may occur from such harsh chemicals. Wouldn't want to spoil tomorrows pleasure accidentally!

pleasepunishme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 20, 2017
alternative to hot sauce on bandaid

Instead of hot sauce, how about something like Bengay. Now I gotta go buy some and try this on my nipples. After I suction my nipples with new nipple suction toys I got yesterday. :D

Onlinedaddydom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 29, 2017
Get yourself a piece of paper and a stapler... Put a few staple in the paper, unbind them. Now Place the paper in your braw, staple position around the nipple... How long can you last?
Or do the same with a little piece of sanding paper...

Osno

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2016
take an old bra (he must have a smaller cup than u have now) take some double-sided tape and tape it into that bra. now take some thumbtacks and stick the thumbtacks into your bra. now pull him on and wear this all day long

Masterxlove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2017
nipples pegged

used a cloth hanger dear. put the clamps on your nips and add a rope around your neck and tie it to the hook of the cloth hanger so your tits are being lifted up. the weight of your tits will make a nice feeling in your clamped nips. say 15 minutes would do the job. let us know how it went

Reactions: patp

Heckler86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2015
West Coast USA
Several ideas...

- Chip Clips
** Bonus if they are small and have pointy plastic Teeth!
- Paper Binders
** Smaller ones hurt a lot more, bigger hurt less, but still hurt like hell
- Skirt or Pants Hangers
** Bonus if you hang stuff from the hook
- Simple Bobby Pins right on the Nipple Buds
** Bobby pins such as are used in movies to pick locks, a.k.a. hair pins
** very easy, almost too easy for most
** for additional sensations, tease the nipples lightly with a vibrator
- Acupuncture Needles (Warning: possible blood and risk of infection if done wrong)
** Use the nipples as pincushins
- Birthday Candle Nipples (Warning: Risk of Burn Injury / Infection if done wrong)
** vertically pierce each nipple, take a birthday candle and place on the needle, light the candles, let the wax drip all over each nipple
- Alligator Clips
** Typically used with electronics to clamp onto exposed wires
- 9V Battery
** Get the nipple wet so moisture can conduct the charge
- Shock Collar
** Typically used for dog obedience, there are two small prongs that should touch on the side of each nipple
** MAJOR WARNING - NEVER RUN ELECTRICITY ACROSS THE CHEST - HEART ATTACK CAN OCCUR

NOTE: I know this thread is quite old and the OP probably wont reply. I posted mostly for putting out some additional ideas.

Bigbadjohn86

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2017
use some of these

crocodile clips can get in most diy stores and there sharp as hell

Last edited:

New Personals