dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
I am looking for a sub to serve me jointly with my current sub. I very much prefer a female sub, but male is okay too as long as you are relatively fit with an athletic or slim build. However, F subs are what I am looking for to compete with him. I will have you use ChoreMonster for control and setting tasks (or Kik).

My limits (I will never set these as tasks or even punishments): scat/pee/blood, family, illegal and just plain stupid stuff.

I am also open to exploring other ideas you may have (except the limits I have stated above).

My goal would be to have you and him compete and then the one who does a task best gets to give a punishment to the loser. There is nothing more humiliating than being punished by another sub. In addition, having a fellow sub to talk to helps as one can talk to someone at one's level without worrying offending me.

kik me @ dragonspawn666

alex.dietrich

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2017
Looking for sub girls

Looking for sub girls that want to talk about bdsm , fetish and hardcore fantasies

Kik : alex.dietrich

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Sissy bitch

Kik is sumikoabdl

I am a sissy bitch who likes to be put in diapers and punished. I enjoy tasks, schedules, and trying new things. I am in the middle of moving so many of my toys are packed up. my limits are permanent damages, bestiality, public exposure, family, other people, pictures/videos of face.

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
23f mistress, looking for a cute little sub to have some fun with i'll probably love you if you're skinny and have big/low hanging balls or a big dick.
Kik is jessriix
Probably won't reply if you're over 30 or don't have a pic

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
I’m hoping to find a sexy woman that would like to have their way with me. I’m feeling very adventurous right now and I probably won’t say no to much (wink wink). Females only please. Message me on kik if you’re interested mintee_sub

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
I am looking for a sub to serve me jointly with my current sub.

I very much prefer a female sub, but male is okay too as long as you are relatively fit with an athletic or slim build. However, F subs are what I am looking for to compete with him. I will have you use ChoreMonster for control and setting tasks (or Kik).

My limits (I will never set these as tasks or even punishments): scat/pee/blood, family, illegal and just plain stupid stuff.

I am also open to exploring other ideas you may have (except the limits I have stated above).

My goal would be to have you and him compete and then the one who does a task best gets to give a punishment to the loser. There is nothing more humiliating than being punished by another sub. In addition, having a fellow sub to talk to helps as one can talk to someone at one's level without worrying offending me.

kik me @ dragonspawn666

Sweetgoddess4you

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2018
Are you an obedient slave that wants to serve a mistress and make her satisfied?

Sporty guys are a big plus for me

Send me a message if you are that slave;)

Kik: Sweetgoddess4you

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Female Slaves Only

Hiya! Im Edward, 25 From California. Sadistic Master Seeking An Anal Loving FEMALE Slut. I'm Spanish, I Can Speak Both English And Spanish. I Have Long Curly Hair, Big Brown Eyes, Tanned Skin And An Athletic Body.*

My Kink Life:
I Am An Experienced Dominant, Been In The Lifestyle For 7 Years, Both In Real Life And Online. I Would Consider Myself A Master With Daddy Dom Tendencies (I Do Love Aftercare) I Am A Strong Dominant, Assertive, Strict, Demanding, Commanding, Controlling, Disciplined, Caring, Fun, Visual, Clingy (In A Good Way) & Sadistic. I Love To Guide, Nurture And Mentor.

My Ideal Slave:
A FEMALE Lol Someone Fun, Caring, Attractive (As In Personality & Physically) Kinky, Open Minded, Attentive, Loving, Understanding, Obedient, Loyal, Overall Fun To Be With. Age Is Of No Preference Although Be Legal! I'd Take Anybody That I Can Mesh With Completely Than In Just 1 Thing. She Must Love Anal Tho!!!

Type Of Relationship I'm Looking For:
I'm Mainly Looking For Something Online Messaging Via KIK. I Know We Won't Always Be Available 24/7 Because Of Work, Family, Life In General So I'm Understanding Of That But I'll Damn Make Sure You Feel Like You're Owned When We Aren't Talking.

Kinks I'm Into:*
Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds, Online Play, Bodywriting, Pleasureable Pain, Degradation(Giving), Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship (Giving), Public Play, Hidden Public Play, Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies, Enemas(Giving) Exhibition(Giving/Receiving)

Requirements For My Slave Are:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky

If Youre Interested*KIK*ME@Edward8892

robm4231

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2015
What you will get is a very strict, disciplined dom who requires complete submission from his student. You will be under my command, training and protection. I want someone who is dedicated, loyal and willing to learn, obey and serve master completely.

Send me a message on Kik with your basic details - dom4yngsub

Linklovethat

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 21, 2018
kik detailss

my kik is linklovethat.

looking for a master to train me into being the slut that i am. my likes and limits are limits are listed below :))

have fun using and humiliating me :)

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
23f mistress, looking for young and hung sub to be my new toy ;)

Looking for a submissive, kinky little slut to play with. I'll probably like you a lot if you're cute and have a massive cock.
kik is jessriix
Probably won't reply if you're over 30 or don't have a pic

Featured Threads

New Personals