nathanielwade4

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 14, 2017
WELCOME: Divas' Dungeon is one of the TOP and fastest growing FemDom chat communities. With daily tasks, 5 amazing and beautiful Mistresses, ongoing chat and discussion, games, scenes, rewards and more....there is no doubt this is THE FemDom chat community to be a part of if you are interested in exploring or pushing your kinky side.

You must meet ALL of the following criteria to even be considered:
●YOU MUST:
☆ Be a sub/slave at least 21+
(Age is at our discretion)
☆ Have a decent body, fit and in shape
☆ All holes must be available
☆ Be willing to learn new things
☆ Be respectful to everyone
☆ You MUST take part daily
☆ You must have a butt plug and dildo

● Leave your Kik ID below and I will add you to the holding cell. OR join yourself by entering the Kik public holding room Dommes.for.Subs

■ Anyone can join our Fetlife Group if interested: https://fetlife.com/groups/102357

■ You can now follow us on Tumblr: https://divasdungeon.tumblr.com

Hello mistress my Kik is viciouslybeatmyballs

Badstar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2012
I just saw most men there. Is this for men only ?

Likes: vib to cum, ankels bound , small pussy insertions, small anal insertions, light whipping, rape play, being forced to do things

punishments: many large items in all holes at same time,hard bondgae(all parts being tied and connected ect ), breast bondage/nipple torture,predicament dares (if you do this u have to do this worse thing ect tied like this but have to move so it makes it worse) ,Food in an on pussy(nothing that can cause infection), ice, toothpaste , hot wax , tape , not being able to move vib though orgasm

Hard Limits: Pee/shit, wedgies, public, lesbian(**I accept DARES from girls though)***, anyone in rl, blood, eating cum or food that has been inside me,marks,long dares(more than an hr),excessive edging ,peehole, excessive spanking, writing, fisting or fingering myself

What I have is ; wrist cuffs that connect, ankle cuffs that connect, rope, a small smooth dildo, a med veiny dildo, a large bumpy dildo, a small butt plug, a long thing of anal beads, Ben wa balls, a vibrator, a ball gag, colar and leash. Funnel , whip, and other house hold items.

Last edited:

Sexy chatter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 6, 2014
This defiantly sounds like fun and I would love to be apart of it.

Kik: uselesssubmissive

Shana

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2017
Dear Mistresses, would you please add me?

My kik: Pet_Peter

Featured Threads

New Personals