Hey I really want to take Part.

My kik: SMSwitcher91

gilodeni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 22, 2018
Divas Dungeon is a free private Femdom task group for subs.

This is an elite task group with a bit of fun and a friendly atmosphere. Our tasks cover a wide range of Kinks from Anal play, Sissification, CBT, Bondage, Humiliation and much more.
Each sub that is accepted into the Dungeon is given a Domme to mentor and support them during their time in the group. This is a unique opportunity to further challenge yourself as a submissive while having the one on one contact with a real Domme.

Please join our Kik Public Holding Room: Dommes.for.Subs or leave your Kik ID and I will add you to the holding cell. OR use this link: kik.me/g/01G7w5B_mckWOfcgUbhU2dN58j4

**THE FIRST THING YOU MUST DO UPON ENTRY TO THE HOLDING CELL IS: Write a compelling and informative introduction. The idea is to make yourself stand out and catch the attention of a Mistress for a Dungeon interview. Please include details like your age, location, likes and limits. You must also tell us if you meet all the requirements and what REAL sex toys you have (NO household items are permitted).

■YOU MUST:
▪Be a sub/slave at 18+ (Age is always at our discretion).
▪All holes must be available.
▪Be willing to learn new things.
▪Be respectful to everyone.
▪You MUST take part daily.

■ SUBS MUST OWN A BUTT PLUG & DILDO OR BE WILLING TO PURCHASE THEM IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME.

》》Anyone can join our Fetlife Group if interested:
https://fetlife.com/groups/102357

》》You can now also follow us on Tumblr: https://divasdungeon.tumblr.com
deni 31 yo from indonesia
Limits: pic face,public,fisting, leaving marks
Previous Experience : not yet
Avaliablitly : do not understand
List of toys : chastity cage, vibrator, chockring
Favourite/Worst tasks : involving pain and cage

my kik gilodeni

FootieSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 5, 2016
Hello Miss M,
Diva Dungeon sounds like an incredible opportunity and I'd be honoured to be considered to join the group.

My KiK is - Dutifulliam

Thank you.

gasubm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 1, 2018
male sub

kik ID gasubm submissive to all dominates no limits

LetsGo19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2017
Heey i would like to get added in this, my kik is LetsGoForIt19
Thank you in advance

Chastity slave170

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 19, 2018
Somerville ma
Divas Dungeon is a free private Femdom task group for subs.

This is an elite task group with a bit of fun and a friendly atmosphere. Our tasks cover a wide range of Kinks from Anal play, Sissification, CBT, Bondage, Humiliation and much more.
Each sub that is accepted into the Dungeon is given a Domme to mentor and support them during their time in the group. This is a unique opportunity to further challenge yourself as a submissive while having the one on one contact with a real Domme.

Please join our Kik Public Holding Room: Dommes.for.Subs or leave your Kik ID and I will add you to the holding cell. OR use this link: kik.me/g/01G7w5B_mckWOfcgUbhU2dN58j4

**THE FIRST THING YOU MUST DO UPON ENTRY TO THE HOLDING CELL IS: Write a compelling and informative introduction. The idea is to make yourself stand out and catch the attention of a Mistress for a Dungeon interview. Please include details like your age, location, likes and limits. You must also tell us if you meet all the requirements and what REAL sex toys you have (NO household items are permitted).

■YOU MUST:
▪Be a sub/slave at 18+ (Age is always at our discretion).
▪All holes must be available.
▪Be willing to learn new things.
▪Be respectful to everyone.
▪You MUST take part daily.

■ SUBS MUST OWN A BUTT PLUG & DILDO OR BE WILLING TO PURCHASE THEM IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME.

》》Anyone can join our Fetlife Group if interested:
https://fetlife.com/groups/102357

》》You can now also follow us on Tumblr: https://divasdungeon.tumblr.com
Eager to join teaganperkins19 is my kik

Chastity slave170

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 19, 2018
Somerville ma
Teaganperkins19
Likes anal, orgasm control, tease and denial, chasity, cum eating, edging, joi, verbal/ mild humiliation, mental domination, power exchange, light cbt
Limits
Unhealthy/ unsafe, Scat, urine, large amounts of pain, public humiliation, blood, piercing, permanent, knife play,
Toys chasity cage, but plugs, prosate vibrator, handcuffs, arousal lube, cock ring, arousal condoms, flesh lite, mechanical masturbator, and rope

Featured Threads

New Personals