Looking for a Sub to be my toy

MistressA

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 16, 2017
I'm looking for a sub to be my toy simple as that i want someone i can use for my entretainment and plasure they must be okay with sending pictures and videos and must understand that i will use them the way i want and please.

For those who really believe they can be or fit into what i want send a picture of yourself showing your body and listing the things you are good at, with your likes and dislikes to see if i found you worthy

Last edited:

Nvrmore

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2018
For your entertainment and pleasure; for his training and humbling. As an acolyte of Miss Renee Lane I offer her words and invite you to read her book, Finding Love Through Female Domination.

"I have had a lot of tools at my disposal to bring my sub to surrender but one of the most powerful is my phone. If I peg him, milk him, or whip him, in a particularly harsh manner then I often task my phone to capture the moment. I show him these videos to him frequently so he can see and hear what he has become. I want to alter his self-image. “No real man would allow his partner to shove dildos up his ass!” Or, so I tell him. I love him but I want to continue to purge him of any shred of macho pride and independence. This brings us even closer. We’ve come a long way toward this goal."

mcgee1978

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 30, 2015
The kik name still don't work

Am I doing something wrong here?

Switcherino

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 10, 2017
Netherlands
sub looking for a Mistress

Hey there,

My name is Alex, a 23 year old switch from the netherlands. I've been looking for a Domme for forever, subs are easy to find. But this is by far one of the harder things to find (from my experience), so i wanted to give this a chance.

I haven't been able to explore my limits yet since i've never had a Mistress, So if we are a match, we will have to find out! I love to get forced to do things i dislike (Within limits), getting tied up and facefucked, i love selfbondage for as far my experience goes. Keep in mind that im not as experienced as a sub and probably have a lot to learn, which i will gladly do!

My Mistress has to be strict but caring, i would be open for an online or real life
Domme. Webcam is not required for online, it would be a plus. I am available on Skype, KIK messenger and Snapchat. You can find these at the bottom of this ad.

To see my toy collection, please go over to my albums. I have a webcam available, but i prefer phone since i have a desktop PC, and a phone is more convenient when moving. I'm open to play for a short or longer period of time and actually build a bond.

I work long days and i expect my Mistress to respect this. I have all time in the world to serve my Mistress outside work.

my contact information:
KIK: 123alexjuhhh
Snapchat: supergabberr

I truely hope that theres interested people, and that this ad will work

Featured Threads

New Personals