naughtylilfemme

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2018
23 year old submissive female seeking a dominant female of any age

hello,

my name is sophie, i'm 23, and though i live on the east coast (US) i'm not looking for an offline relationship just yet. i'm a subby lesbian little, and i'm really just looking for a casual play partner who's interested in humiliating me and sharing fantasies back and forth. as of now, i'm only comfortable pm-ing on here and/or via email, which i will share over pm.

things that i like include ageplay, humiliation, spanking/punishment, teasing (verbal and physical), tickling, bondage, denial, lines, and writing reports for your pleasure. i don't really like watersports, but i do engage in a little bit of bladder control from time to time. hard limits for me are pictures/video, public, family, scat/blood/piercing/needles, permanent alteration, and anything that would reveal my identity.

if we seem to have a good dynamic going, i'm more open to expanding our modes of communication, but i really dislike kik (bad experiences). webcam is a no for me at this point. online only, and as i said, i'm looking for casual — i'm anxious and shy, so please be aware that we'll need to move a little slow. i'm a virgin in practically every way, so if you're not open to beginners i'm probably the wrong fit for you. that said, i'm pretty smart, and i learn quick!

i don't really have any toys, and i've never been able to insert anything so i don't think i'd know how to play with them if i did. i really am just a silly little girl ready to be molded and corrupted. ❤️

xox,
nlf

my vagina code

• Kinks:
ageplay, humiliation, spanking/punishment, teasing (verbal and physical), tickling, bondage, denial, lines, writing reports for your pleasure, probably others i forgot

• Experience:
ummm...none? i've done some fooling around online but like...i'm pretty innocent.

• Limits:
pictures/video, public, family, scat/blood/piercing/needles, permanent alteration, anything that would reveal my identity

Featured Threads

New Personals