Long haired, twink anal slave seeking dom

Veneer69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2017
Haven't done this in awhile, but I figured I'd give this another shot.

ABOUT ME:
I am a 22 year old, male slave seeking a Mistress or Master for what I'd eventually like to become a long term thing.
I am about 5'9, good looking, and in good shape. I have very long hair, and some tattoos. I have a femboy/twinkish look to me, and most of my life, I've had great success with women.
I'm looking for someone to dominate and use me over webcam sessions. I love anal, and really want to find someone who is good at coming up with new and creative ways to stretch and use my ass. I would love to be trained to cum in my chastity cage from anal only 🤤
I prefer women, and would love to find a cold hearted mistress to possess me, but I will also settle for the right Master if we're a good fit.
Also into feminization, forced bi, being shared with other doms, being broadcasted for other people on cam, and many other things so bring friends if you can ;D
I'm a little bit nervous about showing face at first, but will gladly show everything after trust is established, and would appreciate the same trust back.

MY TOYS:
Plug, dildo, cuffs, gag, whip, chastity device, panties, and willing to get more.

LIKES: Anal, gaping, being shared with other doms, broadcasting, chastity, sissy training, slut training, forced bi, femdom, being used

Ladies to the front of the line, but I'd love to hear from all of you! Send me a message with some info about yourself and lets chat
I prefer skype, but you can also hit me up on KIK.
Kik: Veneer69

Attachments

• IMG_4902.jpg
    IMG_4902.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 22

Veneer69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2017
Bump again