Last edited by a moderator:

sissyboy35

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2017
Let me in lol

Hi my Kik is sissyboy357 I love sucking cocks and doing risky public tasks I love mistresses but I worship cock so man or woman doesn't matter

Kiethfberm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2017
Mistress fem dom needed

Please add me to the group. I'm an inexperienced sub. Hope to hear from fem dom. Kik fbbigblock

Kiethfberm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2017
Mistress fem dom needed

Please add me to the group. I'm an inexperienced sub. Hope to hear from the group soon. Kik fbbigblock

Kiethfberm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2017
Please add to group

I am a 38 m sub and I consider myself to be new and inexperienced. Please add me to the group so I can explore and learn more. Kik fbbigblock

Verve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 5, 2017
Misspixiemoon, female, dominant
Id like to be added to your group chat on kik! TY
*edit* Hey so i forgot to mention i dont want to be flooded with all kinds of pms from random dudes. Which has happened. So if this group is legit active you are going to need to just invite me because im just not going to be starting new chats with anyone further. Sorry if this comes across as bitchy but i have my own sub irl and im just looking to chat and get ideas from other female dominants and occasionally male subs.

Last edited:

MistressRed

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 1, 2017
Pansexual Domme interested

As said I am pansexual Domme. Can can be relaxed and fun but strict and cruel when the time comes for it. I have been a Mistress for almost 20 years, I am 36 now. I am a full service Domme but my favorites are sissification, cbt, any thing to do with rope and spanking. In person I specialize in fire play and dehumanizing. I have a full list available if needed. My kik is #DominatingDesire .

Subs and fuck boys do not bog my kik or message board here down.

Featured Threads

New Personals