Orgasm after 20 days

Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
I'm Patrik, 41yo bi boy and looking for nice boy for exchange expertem es, fantasies etc ... hope also to find a partner and have a special wish - sometimes make your body sweat like waterfall. Maybe you'll understand after you read this.

I was 25yo and dating David for over a year, pretty blond hair boy with blue eyes who was 5 years younger. I also loved his body. He loved to exercise, was in perfect shape and each his exercise made him all bathed in sweat. I confessed to him pretty soon that I dream about his body, right after intense sweating. David allowed me it and he saw how I feel and how I cum so 1-2x a week I could pet my boy bathed in sweat. He was always fresher showered and his fresh sweat made me such aroused.
I didn't cum for 20 days because I was out of town. I promised to try it, David didn't trust me but I made it. He said I deserve extreme pleasure. He already knew me so said : " I need to exercise, you can watch me if I'm getting better My boy on running belt started to sweat in few minutes and also because of temperature in the room was soon pouring sweat. But he knew how much I want him like this. I saw how sweat soaks his clothes and wanted him more and tmore. My dick was already hard. He took off his shirt and I saw sweat pouring from him, whole body of my dear boy. Finally he finished. Hi whispered to me : "I love to arouse you, I want to see your orgasm. " I pressed to his body and could feel his body pouring sweat and also smell his body. I told him : " Dave, I missed to smell you. My arousal grew. He was caressing me and whispering that he loves me and knows I love to smell him. Then asked me how i feel. I felt my arousal and pressure growing. " Dave, i feel i won't make it, I'm such aroused. I can feel how full of semen I'm. I could feel how much i love him as person and smell his body. I didnt need to touch my dick the end was like explosion, loss consciousness and my cock was cumming allover David's body.
Wish maybe right here is a boy who'll like to satisfy me this way. amd i do something special for you
I'm closing eyes and can see my blond David again, I still can recognize his smell and .... closing eyes, my cock is dripping, love so much to smell my boy.......
just cummed so much ....

Featured Threads

New Personals