lexi.baby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 25, 2017
I'm in search of a daddy/mommy/master/mistress that I can serve on kik. I like to be given tasks and told exactly what to do during our sessions. Kik me if any of my kinks sound interesting and if you'd like to control me. Please tell me a little about you including your kinks and what you expect from me. My kik is lexi.baby.999

My kinks are:
clit torture/extreme pain, guided masturbation, orgasm denial, birth play/pregnancy simulation/breeding, bladder control, ice play, peppermint oil on clit, etc.
My limits are:
permanent, anal, pictures, public, poo, clothing control, body writing

I've started a google doc of some of the things I like, feel free to check it out.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TZ-1Q0yqBVr5i7MV5_AuzkqH9wF8RoYjpq9us-l86LE/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

loyalsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 16, 2017
Hello lexii,

Ill msg u on kik pm me when u have time, im all rdy to be ur daddy or master :) i will tell you little about mself and kinks and what i expect from you.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello lexii,

Ill msg u on kik pm me when u have time, im all rdy to be ur daddy or master :) i will tell you little about mself and kinks and what i expect from you.

In Almost every previous post you have put on here you refer to yourself as a new inexperienced sub. What is it that makes you a valid candidate for becoming her master or daddy? You litterally within days ago have been requesting a full Time mistress or Domme. Your profile lists you as submissive not as switch. Therefor this post referring to yourself as a daddy master makes it seem as if you're trying to claim you have experience in a position of which you do not.

I would suggest that if you are in fact a switch then you should list yourself as such. And you are aware that anyone can click your name view your profile and In turn see all your previous posts right? That's why it seems so fishy To be full on sub slave boy then respond here claiming the exact opposite

Featured Threads

New Personals