Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2013
New Zealand
who i am

hi,

Im an asian girl in need of help from a white guy - i would like to be humiliated upon because of my race and wish to be taught on how to become a white cock whore - This means i would like to have a teacher who will teach me and build upon a relationship on my journey on becoming one. I require constant attention - (KiK: aznbebe) - no nudes but normal photos can be provided upon commitment

(KiK: aznbebe)

Alterian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2012
Hi my kik is Zelgaldis im kinda new here hope to make so e interesting friends:)

MaleToy90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 23, 2009
UK
to all you guys on here that say females only...(im one of them) ITS NOT GUNNA HAPPEN!!!!! pretty much this is a post for gays.... its sad but very true...just to all you future posters..... your wasting your time.....

Firstly it's you're* and I'm* and it's* but we'll forgive the poor grammar and move onto the content... Yes, it's unlikely that girls will seek you out due to the fact that so many guys on here are just horny, desperate and will hunt down anybody sounding remotely female in an attempt to get off... If you're looking for a female for something specific, this thread is not for you.

I, however, am simply looking to pass some time with interesting people, I have been known to make bets, play games (dirty hangman is a personal fav right now), and just chat, so if you want then say hi.

MaleToy90 is my kik

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
to all you guys on here that say females only...(im one of them) ITS NOT GUNNA HAPPEN!!!!! pretty much this is a post for gays.... its sad but very true...just to all you future posters..... your wasting your time.....

You seem very unhappy with this site, I've seen you say multiple times that its for "gays," or that its all guys. First I say nothing wrong with "the gays." Secondly I must disagree as I am neither gay nor male. Not that that there isn't a disproportionate ratio of male to female, but we do exist.

I just wonder why you stick around considering these thoughts of mine...

aarav_pat

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2013
18 m bi here
I like pic share and occasional skype
More interested in pic share rather than roleplay
Kik-aarav_pat
Fyi-i don't show face

TinyC0ck

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2013
Hi, my kik is smallcockmale33 and I enjoy chatting to anyone although I prefer females (like most guys really!)

I enjoy naughty chat so please feel free to kik :)

paxo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2013
hi

hi all
im bored and horny and looking for fun my kik is paxo17

aarav_pat

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2013
i posted my kik id but didnt get the response i was hopin so i deleted it
18 m bi here
if interested...pm me here on kinktalk
so i'll reinstall kik

aarav_pat

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2013
i posted my kik id but didnt get the response i was hopin so i deleted it
18 m bi here
if interested...pm me here on kinktalk
so i'll reinstall kik

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
kik photo assignments

i am to complete any and all photo assignments i receive from anybody on kik, and i am to freely give out all existing photos from assignments to anybody on kik who asks for them. my kik username is in my signature because somebody else put it there when they were on my pc using teamviewer... they added all kinds of stuff to my signature for everybody to see and i am not allowed to remove it. :eek:

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
kik photo assignments

i am to complete any and all photo assignments i receive from anybody on kik, and i am to freely give out all existing photos from assignments to anybody on kik who asks for them. my kik username is in my signature because somebody else put it there when they were on my pc using teamviewer... they added all kinds of stuff to my signature for everybody to see and i am not allowed to remove it.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
I find it very humiliating to receive kik messages from young (18+) females who are dominant and humiliating to me. It humiliates me when I have to obey them and complete photo assignments for them. So if there are any young beautiful females with kik and you feel like dominating and humiliating me, please do.:D

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
I find it very humiliating to receive kik messages from young (18+) females who are dominant and humiliating to me. It humiliates me when I have to obey them and complete photo assignments for them. So if there are any young beautiful females with kik and you feel like dominating and humiliating me, please do.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
any bossy females on kik?

Last night I received a new photo assignment on kik. I had to take a picture of myself sucking on my large dildo. So thats one more photo added to my list of kik photo assignments. Now a total of 9. I am ordered to send these to anybody who asks on kik, and to also obey and complete any new photo assignments from anybody on kik. I prefer young (18+) females, that makes it even more humiliating for me, but I must obey anyone.

I also like to give dares to young (18+) females on kik. But only if you're willing to send proof pics. Face is not necessary.

Last edited:

tboner915

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2009
Please just post your kik name! Not trying to back seat mod but I don't want to see this thread locked. We don't need to see your story of an add every other post. Thank you. This is for posting your kik name!

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
Please just post your kik name! Not trying to back seat mod but I don't want to see this thread locked. We don't need to see your story of an add every other post. Thank you. This is for posting your kik name!

Completely agree!!

Mine in my signature BTW

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
I find it very humiliating to receive kik messages from young (18+) females who are dominant and humiliating to me. It humiliates me when I have to obey them and complete photo assignments for them. So if there are any young beautiful females with kik and you feel like dominating and humiliating me, please do.:D

I don't want to backseat mod... but Lief, please stop posting these "reports" in these threads.
If you want to post "reports" about dares given and pictures taken, use the blog or create another thread in the appropriate forum.

Cheers mate and hope you have fun doing your tasks.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
I don't want to backseat mod... but Lief, please stop posting these "reports" in these threads.
If you want to post "reports" about dares given and pictures taken, use the blog or create another thread in the appropriate forum.

Cheers mate and hope you have fun doing your tasks.

lol have too much free time on our hands do we? :rolleyes:

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
I agree with small Dick, this thread is to share your kik information. you should start another thread to share your kik adventures. I'm sure many other users could share their kik stories as well.
Let's keep the thread on track so it don't get locked up.

Featured Threads

New Personals