Punishment for sub

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
I feel that I should be punished for failing my Mistress. I disappeared from her. My email address was hacked and due to my stupidity I should be punished for this happening. Also for failing to stay in contact with her. Dislikes: corner time, kneeling punishment. I have rice, shoe laces, rope and gag. I wanna learn my lesson for the future. Seeking anyone to punish me and to make me hurt!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You disappeared from her intentionally? I surely hope not as it seems based in your prior post, you yourself were left alone by your mistress at that time. And you showed to be concerned and confused. I hope you would learn from that and not impose those same actions on others.

If this loss of contact was due to hacking as you say then I see no reason as to why you'd be responsible for the matter if it wasn't your doing.

My punishment would be that you go do some research of how to safely manage your online accounts and information and don't get involved in another dynamic relationship until you're sure you can properly manage it on your end.

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Yes subzero I'm gonna do some research as per what happened. However I think my punishment should be more severe than research. I'm gonna think of some hurtful self punishments for myself. I deserve humiliation and pain for failing.

Featured Threads

New Personals