36/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
All other regions

pioneer0799

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 14, 2015
Hi I'm new to this and this is my 1st attempt at an add, so not sure what to put or what's expected, so please bear with me. (any suggestions on how to improve add would be welcome)

I'm 36, 6ft tall, slim build, 11st 6, uncut

I'm looking for a female master/mistress to serve and who can own and control me.

I do have a full time job and other commitments so can't be available 24/7 but I'm free most evenings and some Saturdays. Can use email, kik, webcam or pm's to chat etc.. Happy to do pics/videos etc.

Happy for you to completely control my chastity, when/how/if I can cum, give me tasks to do, punish me if you want. I'd be yours to use and abuse as you wish

My main likes and limits are below. Some of my limits are not hard limits and could be negotiated if you want. Also I'm still working on my likes as I try new things.

LIKES - water sports (not drinking), bladder control, slave (females only!), webcam, nude pics, risk of exposure, chastity, CFNM, light humiliation, light pain

LIMITS - Anything to do with poo, Anal (for health reasons), public, cross dressing (as I don't own any), financial, face pics (at 1st maybe would later), messy, illegal, drinking piss. eating cum, sucking cock/dildo

Happy to do any trial period, or start short term if you want.

If there's anything that's not clear or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I live in the UK

Kik & skype pioneer0799 (PS if you send anything on Skype please PM or kik me to let me know, as skype doesn't work on my laptop so have to use my computer but I'm not on that much.)

In your service,

Matt

Featured Threads

New Personals