United States (East of the Rockies)

PropertyOfYou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 6, 2017
18 year old slave male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant female

Hello. I am a male slave from Texas who is looking for a strict Mistress to serve over Kik long term. You must agree to and meet the following conditions:

You must live no further than 6 hours from Denton, Texas (slightly north of Dallas).

You must be willing to eventually meet up (doesn't have to be right away of course, but maybe within 6 months), hence the first condition.

You must be STD-free.

Until June, the only times I'm available to serve You are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights after 10:00pm. Maybe rarely a weekday night, but as a general rule, only weekend nights. I'm too busy with school to fit that into my schedule, and I don't want to be extremely sleep deprived all the time.

Although I am old enough to have it, I don't have my license just yet (I'll get it within 1-2 months), so I might not have a lot of toys yet. But I can sure improvise. I also don't have a credit card yet.

My interests are:
BDSM (obviously)
Pegging
Orgasm control/denial
Humiliation
Chastity
Mild feminization
Cross dressing
Cum eating
Anal play
Mild CBT
Foot worship
Armpits
Body worship in general
Spit/saliva
Piss play
Oral/deepthroating
Spanking/hitting
Olfactophilia (bodily odors)

Although I'm more than willing to do anything You have me do, provided that it doesn't cross my limits.

My limits are:

Incest in any form.

Causing severe or irreversible damage to myself.

Telling or interacting with any family or friends.

Altering my appearance, dressing, or doing anything in such a way that raises suspicions.

I can promise that I will be very dedicated to serving You should You choose me and agree with everything above. I won't disappoint you.

FEMALES ONLY! PROOF THAT YOU ARE REAL IS REQUIRED! I get a lot of fakes, so You must provide reasonable proof that You're real.

Kik: zvale1113.

• Kinks:
BDSM, Pegging, Orgasm control, Humiliation, Chastity, Feminization, Cross dressing, Cum eating, Anal play, CBT, Foot worship, Armpits, Body worship, Bodily fluids, Piss play, Spit, Bodily odors, Deepthroating, Spanking, Hitting

• Experience:
I have some online experience. I've never been in a long term relationship though.
I have no real life experience. I'm a virgin.

• Limits:
Read above.

Featured Threads

New Personals