spank me dare

spankme1995

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 8, 2015
I would greatly appreciate a spanking dare. I have been a very naughty girl, I've sworn, been disrespectful to my parents, not been staying up to date with college work or keeping my tutor in the loop with what work I have to do, I've also lied about my drinking and eating habits.

I have a wooden spoon, a wand, a couple of slippers and a hanger. The places where i would punish are: pussy, bottom, ass hole, inner and outer thighs, breasts and tummy.

I could also do wedgies and insert an aerosol can into my anus if desired. Could also put toothpaste or something similar on my clit or inner labia, could also use pegs to open my pussy for an inner labia beating.

oh and do try to make me cry

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
I think your punishment should fit the crime. I want you to put toothpaste all over your pussy and asshole. Then i want you to wear a thong and pull the thong up as high as it will go giving you a really good wedgie. Then attend all your classes and every two hours reaaply the toothpaste.

spankme1995

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 8, 2015
I think your punishment should fit the crime. I want you to put toothpaste all over your pussy and asshole. Then i want you to wear a thong and pull the thong up as high as it will go giving you a really good wedgie. Then attend all your classes and every two hours reaaply the toothpaste.
thanks for this punishment it really hurt and did teach me a lesson..it really made me want to keep up to date in work

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
Punishment

I want you to make a tack bra, buy some tacks and push them through the bra, make it like the picture, once wearing the bra you are to take another bra but your going to adjust the straps to make it smaller and more snug. your going to wear this bra over your tack bra, attend all your classes, while wearing the bra you can only walk to and from places

Attachments

• Tack Bra.jpg
    Tack Bra.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 17

Featured Threads

New Personals