Own my cunt. 19F Sub

BelleLovesBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 21, 2017
I'm looking for someone to semi-own my cunt.

I say semi own because i already have a full time master. He told me to ask for a co-owner as he will be very busy for the next few months and will only be able to punish my cunt once or twice a month. He does not want me to become unpracticed and useless.

PM me for limits and more detail please!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
That seems like very little contact for a master slave dynamic. Almost more like casual play partners. I would be apprehensive of this going on long term. You really should sit down and discuss the outlook of how this will affect you both.

On a side note. Since you would be co owned as you put it. Whose rules would you be following? Because not all masters are the same. They all have unique preferences. So what happens if your new one gives you orders that conflict with your current masters rules?

Good luck finding someone I hope it all works out.

Reactions: CuriouslyInterested

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I'm looking for someone to semi-own my cunt.

I say semi own because i already have a full time master. He told me to ask for a co-owner as he will be very busy for the next few months and will only be able to punish my cunt once or twice a month. He does not want me to become unpracticed and useless.

PM me for limits and more detail please!

SkyPe me.

That is your 1st task by the way!

[email protected]

Last edited:

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
That is your 1st task by the way!

Or what? You'll punish her? Lol

Please don't skip the whole consent thing. The girl asked to be pm'd if you are interested in hearing the details. Details are important, you have no idea what you can task her to do without knowing them.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Or what? You'll punish her? Lol

Please don't skip the whole consent thing. The girl asked to be pm'd if you are interested in hearing the details. Details are important, you have no idea what you can task her to do without knowing them.

Or else I won't play with her... And I am interested in the details, but we can discuss then through SkyPe...

Anybody can be tasked with communicating with me through SkyPe, no excuse:
  1. It is free for all platforms.
  2. There is a SkyPe client available for:
    • Linux
    • Android
    • MacOS
    • iPhone/iPad
    • Windows/WinCE

Basically, if you can access the net anywhere anyhow, you can access SkyPe, so there is no valid excuse, other that not being willing to follow my orders, thus not being worthy of being under me...

It could be that she has no SkyPe ID... So what? She can always get it and then follow the orders!

I see that If you want me to use your site messaging for this, then you might want to make a cross platrform app that will let me:
  1. Access KinkTalk from any phone.
  2. Send/receive (mostly receive in my case) all different sort of multimedia.
  3. Make teleconference/video conference calls, possibly with multiple people..

Or, at the very least, make a mobile friendly skin for your website. There are even mobile & desktop friendly (both) skins available for free for vBulletin you could use.

Having a mobile friendly skin won't allow any more tracking from the likes of Google / Apple than they do now, and it will make your site immensely more pleasurable to use from a cell/tablet!

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I see that If you want me to use your site messaging for this, then you might want to make a cross platrform app that will let me:
  1. Access KinkTalk from any phone.
  2. Send/receive (mostly receive in my case) all different sort of multimedia.
  3. Make teleconference/video conference calls, possibly with multiple people..

Or, at the very least, make a mobile friendly skin for your website. There are even mobile & desktop friendly (both) skins available for free for vBulletin you could use.

Having a mobile friendly skin won't allow any more tracking from the likes of Google / Apple than they do now, and it will make your site immensely more pleasurable to use from a cell/tablet!

Let's start here. First, I don't personally care how you communicate with other members, other than she requested a certain form and you ordered her to contact you in a different one. As a MODERATOR of the site, I'm neither the developer, nor able to change format. That is something only the ADMINISTRATORS can do. It's not my site to make changes on, I only enforce the rules and participate in discussions. I won't argue that the site is mobile friendly, it's not. It's a giant pain on a cellular phone. That said, no one is making you use a mobile unfriendly site. While 90% of what I do I struggle through on my mobile phone, when it's going to be difficult I get on my computer. I can make the effort not to use a phone when necessary and I expect no less from someone else.

Anybody can be tasked with communicating with me through SkyPe, no excuse:
  1. It is free for all platforms.
  2. There is a SkyPe client available for:
    • Linux
    • Android
    • MacOS
    • iPhone/iPad
    • Windows/WinCE

Basically, if you can access the net anywhere anyhow, you can access SkyPe, so there is no valid excuse, other that not being willing to follow my orders, thus not being worthy of being under me...

It could be that she has no SkyPe ID... So what? She can always get it and then follow the orders!

So if anyone can task anyone they chose now, I task you with writing a 500 word essay on the meaning of the word consent and how it's a violation of it to give orders to people who have not asked for task, nor given you permission to give them orders. She asked for a relationship, whatever the scope, not some random person to tell her what to do. She's a submissive, but you're not her dom. You don't get to ORDER her to do a damn thing. PERIOD. You can REQUEST all you want, but there is a big difference between an order and a request. Honestly, I gave up a long time ago at pointing out people requested pms and getting a long list of kik and skypes. My issue is you seem to think you have the right to tell her to do something. YOU DON'T. No one made you king, you don't get to tell anyone what to do unless they say you can. If the private messaging system is too difficult for you to use, you might just try saying you have troubles accessing it from your mobile devise and ask politely for her to contact you. Manners get you a long way in life. Being a dom doesn't mean you boss everyone around.

Worthy of being under you? That's hilarious from a man who won't put in the effort to honor her request of a private message. So what if it's not easy? If you can't put in the effort to ask for details as she requested, what makes you so worthy of her submitting to you? Why does she have to put in more effort to get to know you than you do her? A submissive is not worth less than a dom, she no more needs to be worthy of your attention than you need to be worthy of her. If you want a "worthy" submissive, be a dominant worthy someone submitting to. Clicking a button that identifies you as dominant does not make you more worthy of anything.

Last edited:

BelleLovesBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you for the concern!

That seems like very little contact for a master slave dynamic. Almost more like casual play partners. I would be apprehensive of this going on long term. You really should sit down and discuss the outlook of how this will affect you both.

On a side note. Since you would be co owned as you put it. Whose rules would you be following? Because not all masters are the same. They all have unique preferences. So what happens if your new one gives you orders that conflict with your current masters rules?

Good luck finding someone I hope it all works out.

Usually we have much more contact it is only for 2 months that he will be unable to have contact with me. We have discussed it many times and we both feel that it will be a good resting period for me and a good opportunity for him to think of a few new ideas.

My masters rules would be put first, if anything conflicts I would communicate with him to ask who's task I should perform.

BelleLovesBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 21, 2017
Let's start here. First, I don't personally care how you communicate with other members, other than she requested a certain form and you ordered her to contact you in a different one. As a MODERATOR of the site, I'm neither the developer, nor able to change format. That is something only the ADMINISTRATORS can do. It's not my site to make changes on, I only enforce the rules and participate in discussions. I won't argue that the site is mobile friendly, it's not. It's a giant pain on a cellular phone. That said, no one is making you use a mobile unfriendly site. While 90% of what I do I struggle through on my mobile phone, when it's going to be difficult I get on my computer. I can make the effort not to use a phone when necessary and I expect no less from someone else.

So if anyone can task anyone they chose now, I task you with writing a 500 word essay on the meaning of the word consent and how it's a violation of it to give orders to people who have not asked for task, nor given you permission to give them orders. She asked for a relationship, whatever the scope, not some random person to tell her what to do. She's a submissive, but you're not her dom. You don't get to ORDER her to do a damn thing. PERIOD. You can REQUEST all you want, but there is a big difference between an order and a request. Honestly, I gave up a long time ago at pointing out people requested pms and getting a long list of kik and skypes. My issue is you seem to think you have the right to tell her to do something. YOU DON'T. No one made you king, you don't get to tell anyone what to do unless they say you can. If the private messaging system is too difficult for you to use, you might just try saying you have troubles accessing it from your mobile devise and ask politely for her to contact you. Manners get you a long way in life. Being a dom doesn't mean you boss everyone around.

Worthy of being under you? That's hilarious from a man who won't put in the effort to honor her request of a private message. So what if it's not easy? If you can't put in the effort to ask for details as she requested, what makes you so worthy of her submitting to you? Why does she have to put in more effort to get to know you than you do her? A submissive is not worth less than a dom, she no more needs to be worthy of your attention than you need to be worthy of her. If you want a "worthy" submissive, be a dominant worthy someone submitting to. Clicking a button that identifies you as dominant does not make you more worthy of anything.

So thankful for the moderators of this site! Thank you for understanding and helping the rest of us!:)

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Skype is a limit as you would be able to identify me, sorry.

Not necessary.

While it is true that SkyPe is famous for its video chat habilite, it is not as well known that it also has voice and text chatting habilities.

We can simply agree not to use the multimedia and we are all set.

BelleLovesBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you to everyone who has replied.

I have found my temporary owner! Thanks to everyone that replied.

Featured Threads

New Personals