19 Slut Mom needs humiliation.

SluttyMomma

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 1, 2017
I'm a very slutty new mom, I have saggy tits, and my belly and ass are fat. I loved to be humiliated, and degraded. I like to rub icy hot on my nipples, please give me some ideas on how to humiliate myself using house hold objects. Make me do some nasty things.

Attached are some pics (;

I enjoy. Humiliation, piss play, nipple stimulation, bondage, pain, anal, icy hot, hot sauce. Make me do nasty shit.

I don't enjoy. Blood. Poop.

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Welcome To My Life

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2016
What very nice tits you have ^^ I would love to give your nipples some fun play time so let's do something simple :) Let's say 50 nipple pinches with some toothpaste on them.

DemonDare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 23, 2015
hmmm since you like icy hot, rub a clothes peg in icy hot and put it on your clit. Then take a dildo (or similar), rub that in icy hot and fuck your slut hole until you edge, but you aren't allowed to come.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
First... I will put you under bathroom denial for 24 hours. It doesn't really matter if it is 24 hours, as long as you can barely hold yourself from doing both things you normally do in the wc.

Go to a mall... to the middle of the eating court, right when it is full.

Spread your legs about half a meter apart. Yell, in the commonly spoken tongue wherever you are, in the dirtiest words available in that language, something such as: "Shit! I am shitting myself!"

Then do it. Pee in yourself too.

When you are done shitting yourself, mentally count (like they do at football: 1 1000, 2 2000, 3 3000, ..., 10 1000!).

Then you can get out of there.

Report back!

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I almost forgot to tell you what to wear!

Stilleto shoes, a miniskirt that is at most 3 fingers bellow your cunt, and a T shirt. Plenty of makeup (but not too much). Wear no underwear, of any kind.

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
First... I will put you under bathroom denial for 24 hours. It doesn't really matter if it is 24 hours, as long as you can barely hold yourself from doing both things you normally do in the wc.

Go to a mall... to the middle of the eating court, right when it is full.

Spread your legs about half a meter apart. Yell, in the commonly spoken tongue wherever you are, in the dirtiest words available in that language, something such as: "Shit! I am shitting myself!"

Then do it. Pee in yourself too.

When you are done shitting yourself, mentally count (like they do at football: 1 1000, 2 2000, 3 3000, ..., 10 1000!).

Then you can get out of there.

Report back!

Do you even read? One of her limits is scat. For someone who claims to be a master, you're not the greatest one.

Reactions: BlueBae

mifaws69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2017
hello slut!
I love your fat nasty slutty whore nipples and belly! You look like an awesome fuck toy to use and humiliate! Let's find out! Find some rubber bands and tightly wrap them on your tits. Then put on a tee shirt that is semi-transparent, or even a low strap shirt that leaves nothing to the imagination! Attached to your pussy, I would like to see two clothes pins, one per side. you may wear either a short skirt and try to wear panties as you go about your day. Or wear a little longer skirt, no panties and go about your day! If you need relief from the rubber bands or the pins, you may ask someone to help you out! Whoever you help, you must suck their cock or lick their pussy until they cum. when they do, you will not swallow, but spread it over your slutty pussy and or tits and walk around for the rest of the day like that! Oh and you may only have one item off at a time, either your rubber bands or your clothes pins! You also must wear as high of heels as you own!

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
she is a new mum, (who didn't read that bit? you do know that most new moms carry some excess fat afterwards) so no wonder she is fat, I bet with a few exercises we can soon get rid of that.
So by all means give her fun things to do to herself but give her tasks that gets her trimming down.

I give you five body stretches (I don't know what they are called properly) but from squatting with your feet flat on the floor and your fingers pointing down, spread your arms out and slowly reach for the sky. and then back down.
do 10 a day for first week, then 20 a day for second week, 30 for third week and 40 for fourth week. Do them in split groups until you get used to it.
Do 2 mins running on the spot, then three week after, 4 week after that, until you can do five mins spotting.
Do all in a bikini.
After each session choose a task you like and do that dare.

If you want more I can help and you can still keep your saggy tits if you want. PM me

spitbowlboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2012
He slut,

just one simple and easy Task for you now. Pee on your next meal before eating it.
If you like this Task and would like more along that line, PM me.

Brownman12346

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 2, 2018
Uk
I'm a very slutty new mom, I have saggy tits, and my belly and ass are fat. I loved to be humiliated, and degraded. I like to rub icy hot on my nipples, please give me some ideas on how to humiliate myself using house hold objects. Make me do some nasty things.

Attached are some pics (;

I enjoy. Humiliation, piss play, nipple stimulation, bondage, pain, anal, icy hot, hot sauce. Make me do nasty shit.

I don't enjoy. Blood. Poop.

Hi slutty momma..... let’s have some kinky fun

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi slutty momma..... let’s have some kinky fun

Youve been here a few weeks now. Again you are doing what many other guys do. Half ass reading and blathering off a request to play.
Look as the details of this thread, it was created in Nov 2017. The original poster has not been active since nov 2017. You can see these details by viewing anyones profile. SLOW DOWN!! read carefullly and pay attention. By necroing this year old thread all you have shown is you lack attention to detail and it comes off looking very thirsty.

Reactions: BlueBae

Brownman12346

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 2, 2018
Uk
Youve been here a few weeks now. Again you are doing what many other guys do. Half ass reading and blathering off a request to play.
Look as the details of this thread, it was created in Nov 2017. The original poster has not been active since nov 2017. You can see these details by viewing anyones profile. SLOW DOWN!! read carefullly and pay attention. By necroing this year old thread all you have shown is you lack attention to detail and it comes off looking very thirsty.
Sorry!!

Featured Threads

New Personals