Female looking for dominant male

sweetserialkiller

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 14, 2017
Hello!

First of all I would like to point out that I am a Domme however I've been feeling quite submissive for a while now, so I felt like it would be great to meet some dominant people and share experiences, get to know each other and maybe have a taste of that submissive lifestyle. I have an idea of my likes, dislikes and limits and I have some goals that a Dom could help me achieve, so if it turns out that we click, we can try it out and see what happens. If you are interested in getting to know me send me a PM telling me about yourself and we can have a chat on kik!

Before I go, I'd like to point out that I won't reply to any boring messages (please make it detailed and interesting), I'm mainly looking for someone to chat about bdsm and learn more about it, do not message me if you are only interested in seeing me nude or if you cannot hold a decent and serious conversation.

mountainsteak

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
Hello there,

I've tried sending you a PM, but I have no idea if it's gone through. I'd rather not completely spam you with messages but would like to get in touch.

-Mountain

kik: mountainsteak1

Lyb1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2015
Could you please give us more information on what you're looking for in a Dom. Beside being able to have a conversation which I understand, which aspects of submission interest you?

sweetserialkiller

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 14, 2017
Thank you all for the replies, I'd just like to say that I have found someone to be my Dom :)

Featured Threads