Need some suggestions for an idea I have

Pleatedskirt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 19, 2017
Hey there!

My sub and I are just diving deeper into our kinks. I've been into BDSM for quite sometime (but still consider myself sort of green) but have never been able to get anyone I've dated into it. But now my SO has given me SOOOO many green lights after I Dommed him. And oh man I'm so excited.

Right now we are a bit at a long distance relationship. (He's away for work)

But I've had this marvelous idea (not sure if anyone else has had it yet, and so far I'm thinking not since I haven't found ANYTHING to help me online)

I got the idea when I was looking at friendship collars online. It's a collar for your dog and a matching bracelet for yourself.

And let me tell you that idea has spread like wildfire in my head and I can't think of anything else.

I want his collar to be sort of traditional BDSM style? (Thicker so when I yank on his leash it doesn't leave any marks and isn't as harsh, and a ring to hook his leash to)

I'd like it to sort of sissyfied though. I'm thinking hot pink and white with some rhinestones.

And I want a bracelet to match. Not a cuff.

The whole purpose of having something matching his collar is so I can wear my bracelet out in public. Something discreet and pretty enough I can wear out to a fancy date.

I want to use it as a reminder to him. Whether a tap on the bracelet to keep him in line, or a flash of the wrist to flirt.
I'm open to the option of a delicate necklace as well...
I just REALLY love the idea of my jewelry matching his collar some how

Does anyone have any suggestions where I can have this made???
Or any ideas to help make this easier to happen???
I have several listings on etsy that I really like but none yet that feel... perfect.

We're a little bit into degrading, and DEFINITELY into sissy stuff. I'd like the collar and jewelry to both be feminine it not over the top frilly like a lot of maid or kitten collars.

Thanks so much for your help! :)

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals