Mistress...your new toy has arrived

Plaything6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 17, 2016
Have you been looking for a sub who is obedient and respectful? Fun loving and easy going? Funny and doesn't take himself too seriously? Then your new toy has arrived and is available for pick up at kik: maxxyp3. Please read on to see if I am the right toy for you.

MY LIKES

So I'm a 33 yo male from Australia. Some of my likes include humiliation and degradation, tease and denial, forced feminization, pegging, foot worship, verbal abuse and more.

But above all this my greatest love is mental control. I love it when a Domme can get inside my head and really take control. In my experience, this is a rare skill, but one which can have me totally at your mercy if used right.

AVAILABILITY

I am a fairly busy person, so I don't always have time to play. So I think I would suit a Domme who is also busy, and doesn't have the time to sink into a 24/7 relationship. That said, I'm interested in getting to know you when we both have time.

I am definitely interested in some short plays, but I think my ideal match would be someone who is interested in getting to know each other a bit when we both have time. This I think is a necessity to establish the mental control I spoke about earlier.

So please. If you'd like to claim your new toy please kik me at maxxyp3 or pm me here. I look forward to speaking with you.

Featured Threads

New Personals