Anal Insertion

Shairako

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2015
I've developed a few questions about certain insertions for anal and really can't find a place that gives a reliable answer so far.

Now, i want to know, how safe is it to insert grapes, pieces of fruit, gold balls and stuff like that into the anus. As to me, it seems they could get stuck, but are small enough to get out. But just to be clear, how easy/difficult would it be to get them out?

Would like to know this, before i give my slave a task with anything regarding this, don't want her going to the ER because of a task. xD

putITin

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2013
basically follow these guidelines:
make sure the end that is supposed to come back out is round! if it is flat it most probably will get stuck.
always use lube
make sure there are no sharp edges anywhere! ice melts, bubbles in ice reveal sharp edges. eggs brake, also sharp edges (only use hard boiled peeled eggs)
always use lube!!
fruits that can easily be crushed are mostly safe as well. beware of sharp edged seeds!
always use lube!

Master_James24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 14, 2016
I've developed a few questions about certain insertions for anal and really can't find a place that gives a reliable answer so far.

Now, i want to know, how safe is it to insert grapes, pieces of fruit, gold balls and stuff like that into the anus. As to me, it seems they could get stuck, but are small enough to get out. But just to be clear, how easy/difficult would it be to get them out?

Would like to know this, before i give my slave a task with anything regarding this, don't want her going to the ER because of a task. xD

As long as it isn't something like dairy or meat, and its smooth and easy to push out it won't be a problem. Grapes are never going to be stuck. Golf balls are the same I'd imagine although I've never used these in my sessions. I'd say start very small if you want to experiment with alternative objects like this

Featured Threads

New Personals