reit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 14, 2017
sub m

Introduction:

Mistresses and Masters! Having a slave is nice, but having a whole bunch of little sluts craving your commands is even better!

Slaves! Serving a master or a mistress fullfills you, but having to compete for their attention with others will teach you your place!

The dare

The idea is to create a kik group with several masters and slaves. Masters will come up with new and exciting tasks and slaves will have to perform them (obviously). Not only that, slaves will have to accept any humiliation, and be taught their place.

Having several masters and slaves guarantees that the group will always be full of actvity, no matter the time, which is a plus for people who lives in different time zones.

Everyone is welcome, if a tasks is too much for you, just apology and keep quiet (and accept your punishment!) until the masters give an order that suits you more. But you must keep in mind that the masters will rate the slaves' performance! Twice a week, masters will have to rate the slaves from 1 to 10, and we'll have two rankings, one for the week and another with the total.

The rules:

1) Slaves must be willing, polite, and obedient.
2) Slaves must provide picture proof for the tasks (no face needed!)
3) Masters must rate slaves twice a week. This can be done posting here, sending me a PM, or via kik. I will update the ranking with the feedback.
4) Masters don't need to rate ALL slaves, only the ones they liked.

Since there's a people limit in the groups, I'll create several, the masters will be in all of them and the rest of members will be slaves.

Suggest some rules if you feel like it!

How to join:

Leave a message here with your kik and your role or kik me @subguyhot. You can add a bit of info about yourself too, explaining what you expect from this experience. As soon as two more slaves and a master join, I'll create the group. I'll keep adding people regularly.

Sub male...
Kik: reitk

gaysockboy2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 21, 2018
Introduction:

Mistresses and Masters! Having a slave is nice, but having a whole bunch of little sluts craving your commands is even better!

Slaves! Serving a master or a mistress fullfills you, but having to compete for their attention with others will teach you your place!

The dare

The idea is to create a kik group with several masters and slaves. Masters will come up with new and exciting tasks and slaves will have to perform them (obviously). Not only that, slaves will have to accept any humiliation, and be taught their place.

Having several masters and slaves guarantees that the group will always be full of actvity, no matter the time, which is a plus for people who lives in different time zones.

Everyone is welcome, if a tasks is too much for you, just apology and keep quiet (and accept your punishment!) until the masters give an order that suits you more. But you must keep in mind that the masters will rate the slaves' performance! Twice a week, masters will have to rate the slaves from 1 to 10, and we'll have two rankings, one for the week and another with the total.

The rules:

3) Masters must rate slaves twice a week. This can be done posting here, sending me a PM, or via kik. I will update the ranking with the feedback.

Since there's a people limit in the groups, I'll create several, the masters will be in all of them and the rest of members will be slaves.

How to join:

Leave a message here with your kik and your role or kik me @subguyhot. You can add a bit of info about yourself too, explaining what you expect from this experience. As soon as two more slaves and a master join, I'll create the group. I'll keep adding people regularly.

I'm slave...
Kik: gayslaveboy2018

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
24f, fun mistress looking for a cute dorky sub boy with some big dick energy ;)
so hit me up! Good boys only. Did I mention I like big dicks?
Kik is jessrixer
I probably won't reply if you don't have a pic

Pablozz020

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2018
Introduction:

The dare

The rules:

How to join:

Add me im submissive slave and up for anything fun my kik is: pablozz02

YourPet

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2019
I would love to join as a slave. My kik is honeylovelace.

Featured Threads

New Personals