Pumped and ready need clit torments

Masterxlove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2017
clit torment

indeed suggest to open an album for everyone to see your ruined clit. for orgasm denial please rub your clit tot he edge and just before coming take a belt or flogger and hit your clit 10 times hard to cool down. this also with pict proof. good luck

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
hmmm a destroyed clit why yes that would be a sight, count me in on seeing that as well

randomguy1800

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 11, 2017
I'd like to see your pathetic clit.
Ruin an orgasm by fucking yourself with the panties you'll wear tomorrow

darth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2017
Get a long candle then tie your breasts at the base. Sit around naked holding the candle in your moth with the flame above your breasts so the wax lands on them. After 15 minutes blow out the candle and start slapping your tits with a belt to knock the wax off.

Mrboss

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2017
I fell asleep in a mix of pain and frustration. Because I did not complete the task I now have to do again double the time and my master is making me do it tonight while my pussy is still incredibly painfully sensitive. I also have to ruin theee orgasms today, I was asked to have KT users suggested the ways I ruin them and he would vote. He said to tell you all that I am a shameless pitiful disgusting white who can't even finish one task without crying and falling asleep. I am also supposed to send a picture to anyone who asks for a photo of my ruined clit.

Could you pm me a picture of your ruined clit please?

Featured Threads

New Personals