Artistic Model

racahel

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 25, 2017
Hi all I am looking for someone willing pose for an artistic drawing this can either be via picture or cam, does not have to be naked but I would prefer the model to show face. If interested PM and we can discuss this more

R

Naked4Ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2017
Fake or Not?

Hi all I am looking for someone willing pose for an artistic drawing this can either be via picture or cam, does not have to be naked but I would prefer the model to show face. If interested PM and we can discuss this more

R

Have contacted her, will inform you if its fake.

S

Sugar_Spice

It's real

I've spoken with her about this previously and it seems real to me.

racahel

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 25, 2017
Its fake, waste of time.

Perhaps if you had sent a message as if you were talking to another human being then I might have repsonded. No wonder if you talk like that to people they do not respond.

Plaything6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 17, 2016
Its fake, waste of time.

Why do you assume that if you don't get a reply that it's fake? What's your evidence? Girls posting on here probably get dozens of messages. They're not obligated to reply to every one.

Furthermore, the balance of male to female on sites like this is already one sided. It will get worse if people don't give the girls that do come here the respect they deserve. Give people the benefit of the doubt before accusing them of being fake.

techsavvymale

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2017
I have sent you a pm but not sure if it has gone through. Please let me know if you don't get it. I have skype.

Gobber

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2016
Sub

Hello i would be interested to talk..serve pls ? Kik is gobber18

Featured Threads

New Personals