Person above photo dare

honesteyes

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 19, 2010
The person below must give the person above a particular photo to take of themselves that they must upload onto a public album.

They can choose where the photo is taken, what time of day, what clothes are to be worn, what action is being carried out, how long the photo must stay uploaded for, how much of the person it has to show etc.

The person below can also decide whether the person above has to show face in the photo - but if that is a limit, the person above can wear a mask or sunglasses and a hat to protect their identity.

Simples :)

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
LOL!!

Ok, here you go... :D

You are to take your picture nude in front of window at night. With an erection face a window and spread your legs wide, bend over and now face the camera that is behind you. Your hands or head must be touching the floor. The object of your choice must be sticking out of your ass. Post it in a public album on this site for one month. :D :eek:

Busyslave

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 19, 2011
Here you go

You are to strip nude. Tie streamers to a screwdriver Then insert the screwdriver in ur ass. Wear a bra and stuff it. That's ur oicture

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Just to let everyone know, Busyslave didn't follow the game rules and has since been banned so there is a reason I haven't done the dare. :)

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
Take a picture nude with a piece of string tied around your cock and balls and the other end tied to your hand. With that hand, you must be waving to the camera, which should tug on your cock and balls. You don't have to show face. Post in a public KinkTalk album and leave it up for a minimum of six months.

zooman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2011
nude pic in a semi-public outdoor location, sitting on ass with legs raised so we can see asshole and a full hard-on. must keep in public album for 2 months.

jordantheSLAVE

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2011
Marker pen an arrow down to your cock saying, its tiny, leave it up for 2 week.
Something with clothes pegs for me?

zooman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2011
post you doing an nude outdoor golden shower for 1 week.

hornystudent

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2011
you, in your garden in womens thong an bra your chosen object up your ass and peeing in the thong, no face is required, on here for 6 months

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
A full body shot of you completely naked with face. Your cock MUST be soft, as fully soft as possible, you must be holding a dildo or something suggestive of a dildo (eg cucumber and lube) and have "I love anal" written on your chest in thick black pen.

Face is a limit for me. But I will make it risky (IE so there is a chance i could be identified...)

darerussian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 3, 2011
take a picture of yourself bending over ass facing camera with a dildo for 2 weeks

i dont have an avatar yet so u can choose make my avatar pic

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
Hands behind your back wearing only an apron and an apple in your mouth.

Bocephus4ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2011
Nude daytime photo outdoors with back to camera, full hard-on, fully bent over with face and dick visible from behind. If necessary push dick down with non dominant hand. With dominant hand, reach over your back and insert two fingers in butt and spread hole as much as possible. Picture must be posted on kinktalk album for a minimum of one month.

(for my darer: face is a limit but i will be as compliant as possible... First act on kinktalk so make it good but doable for a beginner please)

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
hmm, a photo of you, with "Slave slut" written on your chest, pegs on your nipples and a raging hardon. Put it up until you get 3 comments ;)

I will include my face, want something that other people will copy and move to their albums so i cant delete it. Normal limits in sig apply ;)

jufose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 30, 2012
fully naked next to a window without curtains, front to the cam (for example standing left to it), soft cock, legs spread, something like a carrot or similar is looking out of your ass (musst be visible between your legs). No face needed. On your chest should be written "small dick loves anal".

Picture has to stay up here for 3 month

jufose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 30, 2012
dude-look in my limits :(

semi public with little chance to get caught (no crossdressing in public)

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
dude-look in my limits :(

semi public with little chance to get caught (no crossdressing in public)

dude - I did look in the limits... and I didn't specify "in public" - just "outside" - find some place that isn't public.

jufose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 30, 2012
Hmm...was the same for me. Will try to do it but will take time (as i´m not staying on my own and it will be hard to find an area without people here).

Will revise my limits so they are correct ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals