Pumped and ready need clit torments

Clitqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2017
Tonight my master had me preforming a heinous task while he is at work. I've been instructed to use his manual clit pump (medicine syringe) for four or more hours depending on my behavior. His specific instructions are as follows:

Gather pump, hair tie, hard bristle toothbrush(you know the one) crest proclean professional toothpaste, mirror, desk top bell, hair brush, bamboo skewers, small makeup brush, clothes pins and any other items the forum selects .

Step one: apply a dime size amount of tooth paste to the plunger surface of the pump.

Step two: get your nasty little hooded clit as engorged as that pathetic numb can

Step three: apply pump to clit only, not the hood I know how you like to get away with shit

Step four: pull the handle all the way back.

Step five: secure the hair tie tightly around the plunger and base so that it can not slide from position.

Now the fun begins. Every 1/2 hour you will remove the pump and complete a task to be deemed by the members of the forum of my choosing. You also must do one of the below:

Placing the bell on the floor 10 squats all the way to the floor so the tip of the plunger rings the desk top bell

Unmake and make your bed

Take a q tip and icy hot underneath your hood

After the forum task and one of mine have been completed you will secure the pump back to your pathetic clit and fasten the hair tie. Make those tasks quick your 1/2 hour starts from the time of completion. No nonsense.

--—--------------

I have already applied the tooth paste and pump, please help me.

Hard limits: no bodily fluids, no needles, no razors, no public displays

Masterxlove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2017
Task

Remove the tooth paste with rubbing the tooth brush over your clit for 15 min. Let us how that went

Clitqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2017
This was at first very difficult. I hate the toothbrush especially the hard bristle brush. As minutes went on I started scrubbing less and instead pushing harder I was able to get off all the toothpaste I am raw.

Masterxlove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2017
Clit

Good your clit should be raw and sensitive. After the next half hour add a clamp/clothes pin for 15 min on your clit

Clitqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2017
I'm dreading that sir, thank you for the dare I will advise shortly

Clitqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2017

Good your clit should be raw and sensitive. After the next half hour add a clamp/clothes pin for 15 min on your clit

I placed the clothes pin on my swollen clit after I preformed the bell ringing task. My clit is raw, stretched and beginning to ache immensely. While the clothespin was on I had the urge to start moving my hips I was hoping that the movement would be enough stimulation to ease the throbbing.

Masterxlove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2017
Clit

Good slut you are. For next task it will include ice cubes and candle wax. First you will cool down your hot clit with rubbing ice cubes over it. Then after 1 min rubbing you add candle wax exactly on your clit . As long as your clit is fully covered. Then you let the wax stiffen up and after that remove it and start over with the ice cube rubbing flowed by the hot wax. This until the time comes that you need to fulfill your masters task again. Let know how horny this makes you and how wet your slutty pussy is after this session

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
No clit torment is complete without some rubber band snaps. You will need a decent size rubber band, pull back the hood fully, position one end on your clit and hold in place with the end of a bamboo skewer. Now stretch the band fully and release, I think 10 snaps should prove interesting.

Last edited:

Clitqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2017
I was given permission to switch to 15 minute intervals to avoid tearing of my pathetic clit. The ice with the left over residue from the toothpaste and how irritated my clit is was absolutely awful, the hot wax nearly caused me to pass out. I was able to do it two whole times. I am desperate for some relief. I wanted to be able to cum soon it's been a week but now I don't even want to think about orgasm contractions.

Clitqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2017
Next

No clit torment is complete without some rubber band snaps. You will need a decent size rubber band, pull back the hood fully, position one end on your clit and hold in lace with the end of a bamboo skewer. Now stretch the band fully and release, I think 10 snaps should prove interesting.

My master does not believe I will be able to incluct these on myself after all of the painful pumping so I am being required to film them and count out loud, if I fail I will have consequences. I will report.

Masterxlove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2017
Clit

Good slut u are . We are waiting and then as well if we can continue with giving you tasks

Clitqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2017

I'm sorry for the time. It took me seven tries to complete all the snaps. I had to start over each time. My pussy and clit have never been so red throbbing and swollen. Shocking as it may be I am so wet it's drenched my thighs.

Masterxlove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2017
Clit

We will make even more wet don't worry. Can we during letting your clit cool down a little also play with your tits and nips?

Clitqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2017
I fell asleep in a mix of pain and frustration. Because I did not complete the task I now have to do again double the time and my master is making me do it tonight while my pussy is still incredibly painfully sensitive. I also have to ruin theee orgasms today, I was asked to have KT users suggested the ways I ruin them and he would vote. He said to tell you all that I am a shameless pitiful disgusting white who can't even finish one task without crying and falling asleep. I am also supposed to send a picture to anyone who asks for a photo of my ruined clit.

mountainsteak

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
Yes, of course, I would like a photo of your ruined clit - PM or kik to HappyJack4Pain

Better yet would be to start an album for everyone to see.

I want you to ruin an orgasm while rubbing yourself against the leg of a table.

Featured Threads

New Personals