Body Writing

mistress_nikki

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 13, 2014
Ok so I need ideas on what to write on my (male) slave. Any ideas that I get will be used and pics taken and put in an album here on kink for all to see.

mistresses_slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2014
writing

On his back write "worthless cunt" on his Feet write his name because he should walk on his name. On his ass cheeks write "Cum Dumpster"

TheKidWithSkills

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Private
Oct 14, 2014
A lot of writing

On his chest write filthy whore on the palm of hands write slave so he remembers he's a slave at all times. On his belly write belongs to (your first name).

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
usually when I do body writing I usually have my sub write the worst insults about him/herself that they can come up with on different parts of their body. That way first off they have the pleasure of ridiculing themselves, as well as having the embarrassment of showing it off to others. Another good thing about this is that since the sub came up with the insults then the sub can't argue about them and must obediently sit there agreeing with every comment said about them. It works quite well especially if said sub is new to you or being disobedient. I hope this helps and I hope you both enjoy your body writing.

mistress_nikki

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 13, 2014
Thank you everyone for the ideas. Pictures have been posted on my slaves page. nightmare1908 feel free to check it out and/or post more ideas

Featured Threads

New Personals