Around The House Anal Toys

Man of Orange

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 6, 2015
I LOVE the idea of the marbles!! May need to make a permanent solution for that for myself and my OH!

Also, have you tried golf balls?
Of course clean them first, but they're decent in width, and have good weight to them, so you can just slide them in wherever you want and then walk around the shops or your house for a few hours and then get one off with them in, feels incredible. I recommend 1 to start but if you have experience try up to three, you can have them separate so they move around more freely, or see below...

Better yet, drill a hole in the middle of two/three of them, put some string* through them, ad you have your home made Ben Wa Balls!

*Note: String is a very loose term. Try avoid anything that will potentially cut you, burn you or anything similar.

Last edited:

thatfilthyguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 18, 2015
Hi all, first post here!

I have several toys big and small, but occasionally I use all sorts of things around the house:

Wine bottles
Shampoo bottles
Oranges / apples
Some rubber ball I have (about the size of a baseball)

I'm looking for ideas for stuffing, I can fit a bit up there but I don't want to use too much in case I lose it!

I like the idea of a condom and marbles or something else, the condom would make a second lining kind of... I might try this with a few smaller things and see what I can get in ;)

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I always use the travel sized bottles from Walmart. They're usually $1-3 and the sizes vary. You can get squirt bottles, shampoo bottles, etc. Just be sure not to be too rough, they can get "lost" rather easily.

I never thought about marbles before, that would be fun vaginally or anally. :D

MissSarah

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2013
Fun long toy

A fun, filling (and disposable) anal toy can be made from a long balloon (like they make balloon animals from) and gelatin (jelly) solution.

The problem with solid or relatively inflexible objects is that when you hit the sigmoid colon, it takes a sharp turn. If you try to force past here with a solid object you risk tearing the lining of the bowel/colon, or worse puncture - congratulations you now have life threatening peritonitis.

A gelatin filled balloon is firm enough to insert, but flexible enough to get around bends easily.

I found the most difficult thing was just filling the balloon. Most successful was a squishy bottle and nozzle so that it could start expanding the balloon. Then just fill it up to get the length and diameter you want and set it in the refrigerator to set. Play with the gelatin concentration to get the consistency desired from quite solid to really wiggly like jelly.

Use a slug of lube ahead of the balloon to keep things sliding along nicely and there is virtually no limit to how deep you can go.

Have fun!

Stickitinmybutt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2017
Hi, I'm young and wanna start to finger myself, before I go to toys, I want to know how exactly to put my fingers so that I get maximum pleasure, also how do I clean my asshole, because everytime I finger myself i end up with little chunks of shit, thanks

Featured Threads

New Personals