ckret1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 5, 2012
slowly

I have not tried and do not plan to :eek:

Either you guys are very good at standing pain or I have a tight ass ;)

UMMM you gotta start small, and over time ( weeks or months) add more fingers, it's still hard to fist your self, cant get the right angle, also you have to meditate, and totally relax...My wife fists me regularly ( weekly) she really gets off doing it.:confused:

switchme1000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 21, 2012
Candles ! They are better there than on birthday cake!
Pan handles
Turn a chair upside down and sit down on the leg
Screwdriver handles are great. They come in all different sizes.
Remote controls
Oh ya. If you have a Rabbit wine bottle opener it is good for the inter-glutial cleft and kinda looks like a speculum. Kinky!

dataken

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2012
www.a1adultsextoys.com
I like the condom ideas to you could use all kinds of stuff. What about froozen peas.

a bedpost if yours has one.

ok im just looking around the room for stuff lol.

how about the remote control.

someone posted about fisting them self but that would be hard. I know I have seen sex toys that are made to look like a arm and a hand. Its not homemade or around the house but it would work.

DOM76210

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 31, 2012
Denton, TX
If you have one of the mag-lights that use AA batteries, put a condom on it and you've got a nice dildo.

If you're here in the US, go to Wal-Mart and buy one of those bubble wands. It's got great length and a handle on it, and it's very smooth. You should be able to fuck your own ass easily.

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
kitchen/bathroom

ok young sub ,go into the kitchen and open almost any drawer/cupboard and I,m sure you will find things that are suitable for insertion , same as the bathroom , roll on deodorants or anti antiperspirant sprays work quite well too
and its so much naughtier when you watch someone using something " normal for everyday use " when you know its been somewhere naughty lol
but dont forget to snap a pic of 6

bottomsup

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 18, 2012
for a plug I like to use an apple. I chew the middle part of the apple only, leaving the top and bottom bigger than the middle. Makes for a VERY secure plug. I've also used the smaller water bottles. Fill it with warm water for a more 'life like" sensation. You can also use some stress balls and tape them together for a squishy dildo. Or compress them before you tape for a more rigid dildo.

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
A door handle, Door knob (might be tough but it's doable).
A coat hanger (you should spank yourself with it before).
Money in a condom (that can be a heavy one).
A mop stick.

maria435

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2012
I sometimes allow myself to indulge in this fantasy...The insertion intrigues me and turn me on instantly...:p

bifem

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 23, 2012
fetlife.com
Insertions are one of my favorite "fetishes" at the moment... Speculums are a fun way to slowly stretch, and you can buy them fairly cheap these days.

However, around the house.. Fruits and veggies are fun, ice, various bottles/tools/utensils. The cell phone idea is always fun, or even an ipod/mp3 player (playing with bass high), small childrens toys, candles (lit and unlit)...
There are tons of fun things, just be careful and when possible wrap it in a condom.. Objects are much harder to lose that way!

strapjack21

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 8, 2013
self fisting, anus

Now all this talk raises another question in me:

How does one go about self-fisting (of the anus)? That could prove difficult, especially for the males...hmm...

i do it every so often but can never get my hand in past my knuckles, feels good tho especially when you gape open

Reactions: Cruel_Tara

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
the handle of a Swifter Sweeper. it's got a ring on the end of rubber, but the handle part is tapered nicely. Then while it is inserted... you can sweep the floors (works on bare floors only).

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
You can always find a mold (make a cilinder out of a piece of paper) and fill it with melted wax.

Or create a mold of your dick.
I melted wax once, I added just a small quantity of water so it could be melted in microwave oven (wax doesn't melt at microwave). Left it cool down a bit. Now depends on the wax, possibly depends on the fact that I added the water.

I put a tube from a toilet paper into a glass, I poored the wax inside then stick my aroused cock into it. This made me horny in that moment and cock got bigger. I waited to get small again so I could easily take it out. I have a perfectly wax mold of my cock.

Now you need to buy some Acrylic latex caulk and a caulking gun. The gun is cheap, probably less than 5$. Search a construction store.

Fill the mold with it. I don't know if you can find quick dry but you should wait a few days to be sure. Now you have a perfect shape of your dick and you can see how it feels inside your ass. And a perfect sex toy.

While pooring the latex you can also add a tube inside so later after it gets dry you could attach the tube to a syringe or a bottle and experiment ejaculation or pee etc.

mrdoit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 13, 2013
golf balls taped or super glued together, 1 or two layers of toilet paper to cushion, and a condom

uktomato

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 3, 2014
Nobody's mentioned wine bottles yet.... The tapered ones would seem to be perfect: They start out fairly small and gradually build up in size. You could see how much of the bottle you could take, and see improvements over time. :)

Good idea:eek:

bob123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 19, 2014
toilet brush

I like useing the brush part of a toilet brush :D

adamacl1988

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2013
I have nearly got my hand in before but have not tried for a while:( Reading all these posts are making me think of trying it again tho:p Whatever you use put it in the freezer for a good hour then use it something cold makes me explode really quick

Featured Threads

New Personals