Dominate female looking to talk and make friends

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
I have had some amazing conversations from some experienced male submissives, even though there was no play involved. I have had an overwhelming number of private messages in my in box that basically reads "I'm blank, my Kik is blank message me and you can do what ever you want to me. I have no limits" and i have to call bull on it. I actually want to get to know the person i'm talking to.
Thanks for the warm welcome and the advice! I greatly appreciate it. Besides, we never learn if we don't make mistakes,right?

lol... you're going to get a lot of that here... these men have no idea what makes a lady tick :p

Bolt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 30, 2017
Hello Mistress I really want to talk to you become friends or even your slave maybe I am a pretty experienced slave you can contact me on kik: sexymichael77

brandon_s99

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2018
Hello, I'm a young submissive guy, send me a message on kik (bretsky99) if you're interested.

restrainedguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 13, 2017
I'm a male slave if you would like to talk please contact me kik in signature

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Would you like to make friends. Only then dominate me if you like me and consider pushing me forward?

Jesse12us

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2018
I'm a young dominate female and I'm fairly new to this "scene". I'm looking to talk to different people, learn, make new friends and maybe have a little fun.
Maybe you're an experienced submissive male and you would like to talk to a dominate female, or maybe you're a fellow dominate female and you wouldn't mind talking to me.
Please note I only speak English, and one of my worst pet peeves is terriable grammar. If I have to spend twenty minutes decifering your message I will not reply back!

How about an inexperienced older submissive male?

NaturallyCurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2017
Lafayette, LA
Time moves on

Hello everyone! I am the original poster for this thread, i would like to acknowledge that i have posted this thread quite some time ago. Since i have posted this thread i have had a birthday, i have gained lots of kinky friends and play partners, entered into several D/s relationships, have been served by several submissives, i have expanded my knowledge into new areas of kink that were unfamiliar to me, and lots more!

I currently protecting a submissive, and i am in a D/s relationship with another submissive. I am currently NOT looking for another submissive, play partner, fuck boy, boy toy, etc. I am perfectly content with where i am in my kink life. Thank you for your interests!

I am always happy to answer any kink/education related questions.

Thank you for reading,

NaturallyCurious

Reactions: The king

Joebloggs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 10, 2018
Wokingham
Hi Mistress, I’m a slave, sub. Happy to chat with you, and for me to serve you, obey you, please you. My kik: 69joebloggs

Lumberjacksub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2018
Happy to chat

Howdy! I'm a fairly inexperienced sub, only been in a couple of online relationships with roleplay, and I'd be happy to chat with you. If you've got a Tumblr, I'm https://lumberjacksubagain.tumblr.com/ and you can browse that to get a feel for my kinks, if you'd like.
If you prefer Kik, I'm Lumberjacksub there.
These are better than any messaging through this website, since I only check here occasionally, but my Kik and Tumblr go through my phone.

Looking forward to chatting with you, and maybe having some fun :D

jimibailey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 15, 2018
Brand New Sub

Hey There Mistress,

I've never had any experience in this scene but I'm very eager to try it out.

Add me on kik if you wanna try - jimibailiey

xxx

Terrier2

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2018
Australia
Teamviewer sissy slave for use

I have a new version of teamviewer Go to login.teamviewer.com Email terrier2abgmail.com Password gingin2 I just have to authorise you once Gives permanent unrestricted unattended access

NaturallyCurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2017
Lafayette, LA
Message me on kik - Tactical18
I'm an 18 year old male.

How about, No. You should learn to speak with a Dominant with respect, and humbly ask for what you want/like. Giving a Dominant orders is very disrespectful and shows that you do not have any respect for that person.

You could have used the opportunity of posting on my thread to make yourself stand out from all the other male submissives that flood my inbox each and every day, but you decided to be: rude, demanding, and a brat.

Maybe you should think on how you phrase your words and work on how you speak to a Dominant so you might be able to find one in the future. Good luck on your journey.

SecretAccount

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2013
Hi miss :) I'm a submissive guy and would love to talk a little. I'm available on here but more often on kik, which is Rizzle_kiks

Featured Threads

New Personals