Looking for someone to teach me sub seeks f/dommie

UndisputedCruelty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2018
Hello all im making this thread because i want to find a domme to help me be a good subby,i have very little experience with the whole thing and i would be really happy if i find one,so lets start with the thread.

About Me:
Im 23 years old male,im chubby,but very fun,im from Romania,im a collage student,i think thats a basic info for me now.

What im looking for:
Im looking for a domme that wants to teach me how to be a good sub and be strict with me and try to deal with my stubborness.
Im not looking for something for 1 hour im looking for something that will last,

My ideal dommy would be -strict,fun,thinking of good tasks on the spot

now about my likes i dont know so much ive tried some things and i know i like them so i will tell you about them

Likes:(things i enjoy doing) Edging,being denied,clothspins,humiliation,degredation,rules,being mean,roleplay. -thats for now i dont know what else as i havent tried so much i would be very interested in self bondage

Dislikes- (this i would consider as punishements} spanks,toothpaste,cornertime,ice water/cold water,pre cum,cum,speaking in third person,ruined orgasms,humping,body writing

Limits - (things i wont do) - Diapers,needles,family,public,crossdressing,blood,illegal,dangerous,pernament,(pictures,until i decided to give)

So thats basically it,again its not a long or one of those colorfull ads because im new to this kind of sites,if you liked my ad you can message me in PM or ive made Kik:UndisputedCruelty