Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Kinks > Bondage

Old 07-05-2017, 08:34 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Dominant

em52388 is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for some predicament bondage ideas

I have a submissive who has expressed interest in exploring predicament bondage. I have a couple of ideas but would like to ask those with more experience with the subject to share some of their favorites. If I have her do your idea I will share her report through PM. Reports may take a while to get out because my sub is very busy but if you provide for our fun I feel it is only fair to share the experience.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:03 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Switch

Scrap is on a distinguished road
Question Clarification?

I am unsure what you mean by "predicament bondage". Are you referring to a scenario like having her clothing nailed to a tree so she can't leave without either stripping or having her clothes destroyed, or a scenario like being handcuffed and gagged and led along a path in a park?

Likes: nudity, public, wetting/watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: blatantly illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AnyDesk: 324353632/FuckMy4ss
TeamViewer: 1 087 126 153/FuckMy4ss
Tumblr: https://scrapdflasher.tumblr.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016797765916
kik: scrap13flasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Old 07-06-2017, 05:47 AM
Verified Dragon
Straight - Female - Submissive

CuriouslyIntereste is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
I have a submissive who has expressed interest in exploring predicament bondage. I have a couple of ideas but would like to ask those with more experience with the subject to share some of their favorites. If I have her do your idea I will share her report through PM. Reports may take a while to get out because my sub is very busy but if you provide for our fun I feel it is only fair to share the experience.
Have you checked www.boundanna.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
I am unsure what you mean by "predicament bondage". Are you referring to a scenario like having her clothing nailed to a tree so she can't leave without either stripping or having her clothes destroyed, or a scenario like being handcuffed and gagged and led along a path in a park?
Predicament bondage is usually having to make a difficult choice while in bondage. Say you have your genitals tied to something high and as long as you stand on your tip toes it doesn't cause pain. Eventually your muscles will tire and you'll go off your toes but then you face pain from the ropes. Or possibly you're restrained in a squat position. As long as you can hold the squat it's fine, but when muscle fatigue sets in, you lower onto a large dildo.

Last edited by CuriouslyIntereste; 07-06-2017 at 06:10 AM.
Old 07-08-2017, 07:57 AM
Kinky Newbie

I have checked that site before. The issue with those is they take quite a bit of time to set up and my sub doesn't have a lot of time for ice release timers. I was looking for things that cause discomfort to one part of the body in one position and gives relief in another but the new position would need to cause discomfort to another part of the body.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Verified Dragon

CuriouslyIntereste is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
I have checked that site before. The issue with those is they take quite a bit of time to set up and my sub doesn't have a lot of time for ice release timers. I was looking for things that cause discomfort to one part of the body in one position and gives relief in another but the new position would need to cause discomfort to another part of the body.
You can always adjust the setups away from ice or time locks, those just Make things more difficult than just getting in "for as long as you can". I've found inspiration from there and adjusted the setup without those particular parts. A classic setup could be as easy as breast bondage or nipple clamps/clit clamp/zippers tied tightly to a hook/closet bar/over the door forcing her to stand on her toes. Have her start in heels and ties taught, then step out of the shoes. When she can no longer stand on her toes the rope will pull whatever it's attached to causing discomfort.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:32 AM
Kinky Newbie

nina is on a distinguished road

Some easy predicament bondage scenarios with minimum set up which I personally like are putting clamps/pegs on nipples and attaching them via string/rope tautly stretched to ankle cuffs (or simply tied to ankles). This can be done in a variety of ways and positions like bent forward at waist, on all fours or crawling, or even when lying on back or frog tied etc and accessories like gags and cuffs can be used additionally. However like all bondage, a pair of scissors should be kept within reach for safety..
Old 07-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Kinky Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina View Post
Some easy predicament bondage scenarios with minimum set up which I personally like are putting clamps/pegs on nipples and attaching them via string/rope tautly stretched to ankle cuffs (or simply tied to ankles). This can be done in a variety of ways and positions like bent forward at waist, on all fours or crawling, or even when lying on back or frog tied etc and accessories like gags and cuffs can be used additionally. However like all bondage, a pair of scissors should be kept within reach for safety..
That sounds like a lot of fun. And thank you for the safety tip as well.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:02 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Switch

itzlinc25 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina View Post
To build upon this, I have a few additions.

Requirements:
-handcuffs and/or legcuffs
-clothespins (50-100)
-anal plug / dildo / vibrator.
-mask

Pretty simple. Before starting do a trial run to make sure they can uncuff themselves with their hands cuffed behind their back.

For the real run, have the sub put clothespins all over their body focusing on nipples and genitals. A few on the face is fun too including the tongue which will get them drooling for days. Next insert the anal plug or vibrator and turn it on high. Next put the mask on. Finally cuff hands behind back. There's multiple routes to take. You can have them cuff themselves to a pillar or lay on the floor. Whichever. Make sure the cam is on and have them hold it for a long as possible. The clothespins start hurting after about 5 minutes. During that time, make sure you degrade them - "what a slut" or "fucking whore" or "hold it and enjoy your pain" etc.

Pretty simple
Old 05-31-2018, 12:10 AM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Slave

SoSluttyBoy is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriouslyIntereste View Post
Have you checked www.boundanna.com?

Predicament bondage is usually having to make a difficult choice while in bondage. Say you have your genitals tied to something high and as long as you stand on your tip toes it doesn't cause pain. Eventually your muscles will tire and you'll go off your toes but then you face pain from the ropes. Or possibly you're restrained in a squat position. As long as you can hold the squat it's fine, but when muscle fatigue sets in, you lower onto a large dildo.
I like position with dildo under me. It can be more comfortable if i have something heavy tied to my balls and it pull it to floor as long as i don't sit on all dildo, so i have choice, stretching balls or stretching ass hole Is it good idea? If yes, wanna add something difficult or cruelly to this position?