Master Seeking An ANAL LOVING FEMALE Slave

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
About Me:
Hi! Im Edward! 25 From California. I'm Spanish, I Can Speak Both English And Spanish. I Have Long Curly Hair, Big Brown Eyes, Tanned Skin And An Athletic Body.

A Little About My Vanilla Life:
I Love Working Out (Lifting Weights, Jogging, Biking, Boxing, Soccer, Football, Track)!! Shopping, Cooking, Staying In Shape, Outdoors, Hiking, Camping, Movies, Eating, Deejaying, Cruising, Fooling Around, Hanging Out With Friends, Rainy/Cold/Windy Weather With A Bit Of Sunshine...Sometimes! I'm Not Much Of A Party Guy I'm More Of A Family Guy, I Have 3 Dogs (2 German Shepherds 1 Shtzhu) I'm Addicted To The Color Red, I Have To Have Something With The Color Red, I Love Michael Jackson (My Favorite Singer Of All Time)

A Little About My Kink Life:
I Am An Experienced Dominant, Both In Real Life And Online. I Would Consider Myself A Master With Daddy Dom Tendencies (I Do Love Aftercare) I Am A Strong Dominant, Assertive, Strict, Demanding, Commanding, Controlling, Disciplined, Caring, Fun, Visual, Clingy (In A Good Way) Sadistic Dom. My Goal Is To Guide, Nurture And Mentor You.

Kinks I'm Into:
Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Choking (Giving), Biting (Giving/Receiving) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial (Giving) Creampies (Giving) Humiliation (Giving) Bondage (Giving) Blindfolds (Giving), Bodywriting (Giving) Pleasureable Pain(Giving), Degradation (Giving) Insertions(Giving) Panties (Guving) Household Items(Giving), Temperature Play(Giving), Pussy Torture(Giving), Nipple Torture(Giving), Spit Play (Giving) Pet Play (Receiving) Asshole Worship (Giving/Receiving), Public Play (Giving/Receiving) Hidden Public Play(Giving/Receiving), Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies(Givingl, Enemas(Giving), Exhibition(Giving/Receiving)

Type Of Relationship I'm Looking For:
Im Seeking A Female, Someone Who Genuinely Wants To Have A Relationship Online With Me Via KIK. That Being Said I'd Love Someone Who Pays Attention, Does What She's Told And I's Always Up For Anything. Our Relationship Online I Know We Won't Always Be Available 24/7 Because Of Work, Family, Life In General So I'm Understanding Of That But I'll Make Sure You Feel Like You're Owned When We Aren't Talking. YOU WILL BE OWNED BY ME ALWAYS.

My Ideal Slave:
A FEMALE Lol Someone Fun, Caring, Attractive (As In Personality & Physically) Kinky, Open Minded, Attentive, Loving, Understanding, Obedient, Loyal, Overall Fun To Be With. I'd Like Anybody That I Can Mesh With Completely. She Must Also Love Anal As Much Or Even More Than I Do.

General Requirements For My Slave Are:*

Communication:
Someone I Can Talk To, Have A Great Conversation With About Anything (Kinky Or Not). Be Talkative Please, The Better I Get To Know My Slave The Better I Am As A Master.

Pictures/Video:
I'm Very Visual, I Love Seeing Everything I Have My Slave Do For Me, Not Because I "Need Proof" That You're Doing It, But Because It Makes Me Feel Like Im There With You. I Believe It Brings Us Closer. Now I Know You May Have Privacy Concerns Regarding Showing Face, I Dont Require You To Show Me What You Look Like. We Can Dicuss The Exact Level Of "Exhibition" You Are Comfortable With.*

Obedience:
I Want Someone Who Takes This Relationship Seriously, Just Cause I'm Not There Physically Doesn't Mean You Won't Do What's Ordered From Me. I Want Someone Who Can Be Obedient Down To The Last Detail. Someone Who Accepts Her Tasks/Punishments.

Attentive:
A Slave That Is Attentive To Her Master At All Times. I'd Like For You To Always Have Me On Your Mind, How You'll Be Able To Please Me Or Even Surprise Me. When You're Serving Me, Having Me As Your First Priority.

Committed:
I'd Love A Committed Slave. Get To Know Me Before You Commit To Me. I Dont Want Someone For Just Sessions, I Want Someone Who Can Stay With Me For A While. I Want A Genuine Master/Slave Relationship.

Open Minded:
Always Up To Try New Things. I Want Someone Who Will Want To Explore New Kinks To See If She Or Myself Like Them Or Not.

When You Message Me, What I Want From You Is:
To See If We Are Compatible Do The Following Please
1) Tell Me A Little About Yourself (Kink Life/Vanilla Life)
2) Your Experience
3) What Interested You About Me

If You're Interested In Me, Get To Know Me, Talk To Me, I Wanna Know What You Want, If We Mesh So That I Can Please You Too.*

I'm Looking Forward To Talking To You! KIKME@Edward8892

Featured Threads

New Personals