Temp exposed variation dare

Bartho

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 14, 2017
So i have an idea for temp exposed. Its kinda like reddit fiftyfifty. Basically upload a pic with two silhouettes of yourself in it, one nude and one clothed. Then upload it to temp or tobe. Then have people vote on which the get. First to X votes gets shown. The people voting win if the silhouette they pick is the nude.

If i can get a volunteer (pref female) willing to take and share demo picks i can make an album showing it better. And then also make a tutorial on how to silhouette with a free software pretty easily.

Ana The Sniper

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2018
So i have an idea for temp exposed. Its kinda like reddit fiftyfifty. Basically upload a pic with two silhouettes of yourself in it, one nude and one clothed. Then upload it to temp or tobe. Then have people vote on which the get. First to X votes gets shown. The people voting win if the silhouette they pick is the nude.

If i can get a volunteer (pref female) willing to take and share demo picks i can make an album showing it better. And then also make a tutorial on how to silhouette with a free software pretty easily.

I use photoshop when I edit things, but maybe GIMP has a way to do silhouettes? It's a free program I believe.

Bartho

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 14, 2017
Yeah gimp can. Its pretty easy especially if there is good contrast between the person and the background. Even if their isn't thought its not too difficult.

Featured Threads

New Personals