wife need dares for sissy husband

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
ok so my man tels me he wants me to dom him. im not very creative so i made him wear nothing but a g string and clean my house top to bottom(which he happily did). so i need new ideas as he tells me he would do anything i ask him to do (except pee poo and public those are my rules). so any ideas dares for him would be great.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Have him spend say half an hour with a piece of string tied around the end of his dick, led back between his legs, up through his ass cheeks, and then tied snug around his waist keeping it pulled back and reminding him of his place, for added fun get him turned on while he is like that, itll tighten the string and be highly.....unpleasant.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
You could try figging...

a google search will provide details but basically a buttplug made from ginger root. Usually it is combined with a spanking the reason being instinctively they will contract the rectum on impact, which squeezes on the ginger and squeezes out a little more ginger oil upping the burning.

Another option would be to have him kneel in front of the toilet, lay his balls on the rim, lower the seat and the lid onto them. You can add things sitting on the seat to make it worse if you want. Have him wank in this position, perhaps have him cum on or better yet in one of your shoes and lick it clean afterwards. Keep him there until you are satisfied the shoe is clean enough.

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
I work in shipping so i run my butt off everyday and get pretty sweaty down there
What ideas can you guys cum up with to humiliate hubby with my panties ect.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
They would make a lovely complication to add difficulty to a task for him, have him wear them as a mask with the panel that was over your crotch cover his nose and mouth so he can smell and taste with every breath. He should be able to see, more or less through the leg holes. Could be especially fun in conjunction with an arrangement like the dick tie I mentioned before where getting hard will be unpleasant.

Thank you for the compliment, should you ever want something especially wicked for him feel free to PM me, I'll be happy to oblige.

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
As i have said i am new to this and hubby agread to do anything i ask. So i am open to all ideas and am still exploring his boundaries. Will try the figgin next time we go shopping. And am open to all ideas.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
What is your overall goal with him?

To Dom him of course but any specific goals such as cuckolding him or turning him into a sissy slut or?

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
Dont know he is the one that asked me to dom him so i just want to push the limits.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Then I think perhaps he should do a blog post on here describing his greatest fantasy, would be good fodder to work with, humiliating for him to put it out there as well.

Ideally you should blue ball him leading up to his writing so he is horny as hell and willing to do anything for relief.

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
I asked hubby what his fantasy is and were he wants to go with all this. He told me to pleaseme and do whatever i want. Typical of us this is why we can never agree on a restaurant. Neither of us are bloggers this is the most internet usage we have had in a long time

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Well since he only wants to please you at nearly any extent, what sorts of other things would you want him to do or to try?

So far of the things people have suggested which specifically have you enjoyed the most and why?

Just trying to wrap my head around the whole situation so I can get ideas of what to sentence him to next.

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
Your first dare was hot and humiliating him has been fun i think alot of it is just trying new things on him and trying to push him past his limits. As im not creative i just need new ideas

fun times

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 11, 2013
idea

you could get a strap on thats a bit bigger then his own dick. make him suck it before pegging him. commenting on how much bigger your strap on is then his own dick while doing so. ;)

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
If your feeling particularly wicked you could make him eat your ass for awhile get him get and worked up during it, then make him sleep on the floor since he is clearly to filthy to sleep in the bed, how much cleaning you do ahead of time is of course up to you.....

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
For an added head fuck with that, blindfold him for the pegging, and have some music in the background (so he can't hear what's going on as easily) put a condom on the strap on and go to town on him, when your finished, take the condom off the strap on and have him (still blindfolded) kiss it, or if you really want to warp his brain after taking off the condom smear a little nutella on it and then take off his blindfold and make him kneel and suck and lick it "clean"

Featured Threads

New Personals