Online Dominants but non-sexual? This may be a dumb question

JaneDoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 2, 2014
I'm not really sure how to word it. But I want someone to be responsible too, I have the innate need to HAVE to be making someone happy. I can't really be in a romantic relationship, since I only have one more year until I go to college and as of now I do not know where I will be at. That and people take advantage of the fact I'm submissive :/

do online dominants who ARE NOT SEXUAL exist? Someone I can be accountable to? I know this summer I'm going to be taking online college courses for example. That is one example, not why I want an online dominant.
I deal with cutting, procrastination, not dealing with emotions- so honestly I'm a handful so Idk if an online dominant would want to put up with me added with the fact it's not romantic or sexual
I'm not irresponsible, I probably made myself out to be- It's that i need help staying on track

Basically like I said, I need to be making someone happy and I need someone to be responsible to or i don't really function to well. I want (and need) to be thinking about someone else and pleasing them
I don't feel whole unless I'm thinking of the other person and making them happy; That's how I push through

I'm sorry this question is all over the place, I hope it makes some type of sense. It's really hard to explain when I'm unsure how to think through it.

Thank you for the answers, please don't judge...

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I just read your somewhat confusing post, I am intrigued by the concept although I am still not entirely sure what you actually expect. For instance, I assume you would be telling me everything you have to do or are doing and I would comment on this. Then you would update me on progress or lack thereof and I would respond accordingly? How about punishment for failure to compete something or doing badly is this something you also expect? I am willing to discuss this further and see where it goes... PM me here.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I guess you could find a dom that doesnt give you sexual things. But i agree with the above poster you are kind of all over the place. Should maybe post some sample things you would want them to do to kind of clear it up some since its not clear at all

fun times

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 11, 2013
hmmm..

it is interesting what your asking for... however what your asking for would require you to feel something for this dominant. a reason you want to please him/her so it would be difficult to get to actualy work.

especialy given the fact that you dont want a romantic/sexual relationship with the dom. (which is typicaly how the feeling of needing to please said person comes from in something like this.)

honestly i'd give it a shot if you'd like but you need to think about these questions:

"who is this person to me" (master, daddy, big brother, w/e..),

"why do i want to please this person", (for myself?, because i dont want to let him/her down?, i dont want punished?)

and "do i feel comfortable enough to share everything with this person" (yes or no)

because the answer to those questions is the ones most important to this.

Featured Threads

New Personals