Free afternoon

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I am free from 1.30pm until approximately 9pm gmt. I have been allowed to choose mm own task for this time. So...

I am going to create an album on my profile just for boob pictures, I want your help to create the pictures for this album. I will complete any tasks that are within my limits and I am able to complete. Pictures of the tasks will be provided by means of me posting them to this album, so keep your eyes on it.

What I have available: clamps, pegs, elastic bands, string and a ruler

Thanks in advance

Here is what you have to play with

Attachments

• IMAG0870.jpg
    IMAG0870.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

VirtDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2015
Near Munich, Germany
1) Build yourself nippleclamps from pencils or chopsticks and rubber bands. put one on each nipple.
2) Attach a bottle of water to each of those clamps and let them pull your nipples down.

fun times

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 11, 2013
Use the string to tie your tits up and use the elastic bands to connect your nipples then smack your breasts with the ruler on the top bottem and sides 10 times each before finaly smacking them once on the elastic. please take before and after smack shots of all sides.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I don't have access to pencils or chopsticks and I don't under how you expect me to be able to use an elastic band to attach my nipples together, please explain this.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Any more suggestions? the album is looking a little empty

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
How many times? And with my hand or the ruler sir?

funkybasslines

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 8, 2015
Take the bands and wrap one around each breast and a third one around both. Snap another band on your nipples 5 times on each nipple. Then clamp the pegs on and masterbate. Edge yourself twice then cum

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Thank you for this task, I will complete it tomoroow sir

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I will post them once I have completed this tomorrow sir

urbanlucky

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 1, 2015
Go hard

Take some bands and wrap them arround your boobs than tie your boobs as high up as you can and spank them until there red

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I will complete these when I get chance, hopefully today, and for the proof of them being spanked and looking red that will have to wait a while as they are rather bruised atm sir

Lucastiu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2015
Messy time! Take a pic with your boobs covered of flour first, then another one with something more viscid like fresh eggs or double cream

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Sorry but I am unable to accept these tasks today, I am under new rules for today

Featured Threads

New Personals