Some advice

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
Hi everyone, a little bit of background:
My girlfriend and I have been together since the beginning of October, and we both lost out virginity in early November. Today, she started asking me about Bondage. I'd like to get into it, I have no idea how to handle this. Copy and paste from our convo below. Friend A is a guy, friend B is a girl.

Her
hey do you like bondage?
random question I know
Me
uh... I guess?
Her
I was just wondering.....
Me
mmmk
where di that come from?
Her
it's "friend A's" fault
lol
Me
why?
Her
he tied "friend b" up and went down on her
Me
really?
Her
yep. he didn't get anything in return. she never gives guys anything in return but they always come back for more
Me
Would you like to try that?
Her
Im not sure
honestly I thought about it
Me
also, wouldn't "friend B" be in no position to stop "friend A"?
Her
I dont understand your question
Me
if "friend b" was tied up, "friend a" could've fucked her
she couldn't have stopped him
Her
ummm I guess he could have but if she would have told him no that would be considered rape

....................... (time lapse)

lol
true
so you dont watch stuff with girls tied up and stuff?
Me
Hmm. I may.
Her
so you do and you wont own up to it or are you going to start to watch stuff like that?
Me
Well, I do know a little on the subject, and it's generally taboo. You didn't know what 69ing was so I'm a little hesitant to get into it.
Her
Im glad you put some thought into your ations
actions
Me
Lots and lots of thought. lol
Sober brainpower ftw!
Her
what does ftw mean?
lol
Me
for the win!
or sometimes fuck the world. But in this case for the win!
Her
thanks for clarifying you
minus the you at the end
I swear Im not drunk
Me
lol
Her
sooo what else do you actually know but havnt told me?
Me
why are we having this conversation? What do you know?
Her
I am not sure.... I just became curious I guess
Well I have proved before that I dont know much at all

We bounced back to it here and there throughout our convo.
Your opinions please?

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
Go for it. I'd start with the basics though like handcuffs. But yeah fun times.

coldnorth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 8, 2011
Keep it light and friendly and fun. Talk which you seem to be doing already.
And either one of you says STOP both stop and find out what has changed

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
Ok, after lots of talking tomorrow will be an several hour long marathon. I need clarity on my ideas though. I have a decent collection of "toys".
My thought were something like this:
1. She seemed to like the idea of handcuffs, so I'll probably do that right away, but I don't want to hurt her, so I'll end up switching to rope or leather cuffs not to long after.
2. I wanted to try the idea of prolonged bondage in everyday things. IE, tie her elbows, and have her cook for me.
3. At some point, probably at the beginning, I was going to give her an ultimatum, blow job or she doesn't get released. Or if she doesn't she has to wear nipple clamps for an extended period. I also have a ring gag I may use
4. There are no places to tie anything in her room. She suggested running ropes under her bed. I'm thinking going into the living room and using the 4 supports for the couch.
5. This semester isn't over, so after I get tired I'll tie her with a hitachi and let it work while I do my last bit of homework. Should I be in the same room or get her thinking I left?

Seems like there isn't a whole lot of activity on this forum :confused: Maybe I'm just in the wrong subforum. Let me know your ideas.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Just handcuff and blindfold her after she strips for you. Leave her alone in the other room but don't tie her down. She is "free" but the sensory deprivation and lack of contact will drive her wild. When she begins begging for "relief", that is when you're at the advantage for making "deals"!

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
Just handcuff and blindfold her after she strips for you. Leave her alone in the other room but don't tie her down. She is "free" but the sensory deprivation and lack of contact will drive her wild. When she begins begging for "relief", that is when you're at the advantage for making "deals"!

:clap: Not bad.
I'm worried she won't understand some of the subliminal things. Ie, if I leave her there, she might just wonder wtf I'm doing. I'm not sure if I should be explaining these things to her :confused:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
:clap: Not bad.
I'm worried she won't understand some of the subliminal things. Ie, if I leave her there, she might just wonder wtf I'm doing. I'm not sure if I should be explaining these things to her :confused:

No explanation! Let her develop her "kink" mind at her own pace. She strips, you handcuff her hands behind her back, you blindfold her securely, you leave the room and close the door! No words from you after she has stripped -- no matter what she asks! Leave her alone in her new "world" for at least one hour (or until you finish your studying).

Horny turns to mystery turns to confusion turns to lust turns to submission!

When you finally return, don't speak! Just touch her anywhere other than her tits or pussy with your fingertips only. If she isn't submissive yet ("I'll do anything if you make me cum!"), walk out again and close the door!

Last edited:

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
Memories for Life, I didn't do what you suggested exactly, but I did take aspects of it.
When I first came over, I had her begin making me a sandwich. I handcuffed her in front while she did it.
While I was eating, I had her tied with rope. Hands behind her and tied to her waist. I kept her like that for about an hour, during which, I had some fun:
Blind fold on and off (on and sudden and unexpected touches, she twitched each time I touched her)
a cheapo vibrator I had laying around. I stuck it inside her
A hitachi. I turned it off before she go too far.
Clover nipple clamps
I also tied her feet together and tickled her

After that, we went into her bedroom. I initially tied her hands to her ankles, and had her lay face down on the bed. I went into the other room to get supplies and by the time I got back she was complaining. I untied her, we fucked many different ways(site isn't about that). Afterwards, I ran ropes under the bed, and re tied her semi spread eagled. I had leather cuffs on her ankles and hand cuffs on her hands, connected by a rope under the bed. I initally tried to gag her with a ball gag but her mouth was too small. Then I tried used panties but she didn't want too. I ended up with clean panties and duct tape. I went at her with the hitachi. Not to long after, she began moaning loudly and trying to talk. I realized I hadn't specified a safe word with a gag. I told her 4 grunts and repeateded myself when she got super loud a few times.
Initially, she ended up peeing with the hitachi. I let her go, she went to the bathroom, and I spread plasitc under her bed.
Once she was done, I re tied her, and finished her off with the hitachi. It was her first orgasm ever. During which, she vigorously pulled at the leather cuffs on her hands(used those instead of the handcuffs).
(I've left out a lot of little details. I'm kind of intoxicated, so my bad)

After that, I ungagged her but left her tied up. Her friend had texted her while we were going. I replied and her friend called. She had a 20 minute conversation tied up with me holding the phone to her ear. :D It was past lunch time, so I went to make her food. I turned on the hatachi and made her hold it inbetwwen her legs. I told her if she lets it go she gets the nipple clamps(she made a big deal about them already). She managed to hold it.
I tired to feed her laying down, but she mentioned you weren't supposed to do that. I untied her and we spent the next 4 hours doing everything normally.

Eventually we had to go do errands. I had her handcuffed for every journey, and once or twice even left her handcuffed in the car while I went into the store.

Let me know what you think. As I said earlier the semester just ended so I'm a bit buzzed. It's her turn on Monday. She's already said she intends to use the clamps on me. Initially she said the entire time, but I said the longest I had them on was 45 minutes, and that (I was referencing a thread on here) the longest you were supposed to have them on was an hour.

One last thing: Today when I was over she was hinting at sticking things up me on Monday. I expressed indifference to the idea, but told her what goes around comes around, and specifically said that next time I would take her anally. She seemed turned off by that, but I guess I'll see what happens on Monday :cool:

Last edited:

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
Alright everyone, I think it's about time I stopped updating this. I got what I needed from her. We're pretty much fully into it. I do have some questions, but they are different enough to justify a new thread.

However, if anyone is interested in today's story, I will publish it.

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
What you post is your your own choice! You shouldn't need us to prompt you!

Well typing out every little thing is going to get personal and time consuming.
If I don't get any replies it seems like no one is listening and makes typing all that out useless.

pantythief

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2011
Yes

I would be interested to know how your turn in bondage went. As it's currently a fantasy of mine to have my girl take me bound and unable to move

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Well typing out every little thing is going to get personal and time consuming.
If I don't get any replies it seems like no one is listening and makes typing all that out useless.

Your previous post suggests you want to make an update but you need some "recognition" before you'll bother to write it. If you post it, I'm sure you'll see by the number of views who is reading it. Since this is true events, it shouldn't matter whether anyone thinks its "interesting" or not. You can't change how it happened!

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
Hmm. Alright. The details are partially skewed because it's been a few days and we've been doing this more and more often.

Part 1

Well, it was her day to be on top. I haven't used the word in control or dom around her yet. But the night before she told me she wanted me to be in control. This was kind of a bummer because I was really looking forward to it, having only tied myself up before. I glumly said ok.

The next day I arrived, and I made it a point to get her to change her mind. Eventually after some nagging throughout the morning I got her to agree to be in control by noon.

So, I tied her up and began making breakfast. She had handcuffs in front and I locked a leather collar on her. She initially didn't want a gag, but I had brought over an inflatable one and got her to try it. She liked it, but it kept leaking air. (Any one have any ideas to fix that?). While I was setting up the oven and whatnot I gave her her laptop and she browsed bound.

After I had everything in the oven, I hooked a leash up to her collar and bent her over the couch, tucking the handle of the leash under the support for the couch. I took out a bamboo cane and lightly began using it on her. She wasn't a fan, so I took out my dick and began fucking her. It was the first time either of us had done that position (we haven't been super active either) and it felt great. After about 30 seconds of pumping, I left her and hold her if she could get free to come join me in the kitchen, if not, after 3 minutes I would come back and use the cane again. She either didn't hear me or didn't listen, because she left herself leashed and simply sat on the couch.

Shortly after, breakfast was done. I left her tied behind her back and fed her, as she wasn't able to herself.

After breakfast, we went to her room. I laid ropes under the bed and secured them to leather cuffs on her ankles and wrists. I began playing with her and teasing her. After about 20 minutes I was interrupted by a phone call. I left her to go get it, walking back into the room to actually take it. It was about something important, so she suggested I go do it immediately, instead of when I was done for the day, 6 hours later. I thought of all the stories I've read, and told her she was going to stay tied up. She wasn't a fan of the idea, but didn't really have a choice. I decided a blindfold would be a good idea, and I locked her cuffs. I covered her up with the blanket and left, staying out for probably 30 minutes.

I'm sorry folks, but I've literally run out of time to type this. I'll continue with a part 2 when I get back. Expect it around 11 or 1130 tonight.

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
Alright, I'm back. You guys are lucky I remembered before I got too far into drinking.

I came back from my errand, and snuck into the house as quietly as I could.
I went over to her room, and to my disappointment (I was hoping she was asleep) she turned her head to look at me. I uncovered her, gave her (very brief) updates on what I did, and began fucking her. She was still tied down the the leather cuffs and blindfolded. At this point I should give a few updates on our sex situation:
  • I had always used a condom until the night before, when I said fuck it and went ahead anyways
  • My aim was bad. During this fuck session I was practicing
  • Missionary has never felt so good
  • We've had more sex in the few days since then than we've had since the beginning of November (we lost our virginity then).
  • I've never finished with her. Previously I thought there was something wrong with me, because I always lost my erection a few minutes into sex. Since trying it, I've been able to maintain it with almost zero problems. I'm waiting until her birth control kicks in to start finishing.
Anyways, after that it was lunch time. I had wanted to keep her tied during lunch but she wouldn't let me. Instead, I suggested that while she do the dishes (she IS a woman!) she tie me up. After admitting that I'd like to be tied up and hinting that I'd like to be controlled, she did it. I had to instruct her most of the way. I had her tie my wrists behind me, and then pass the rope up and tie my elbows. She did fairly well. I followed her around the house while she did chores for about 20 minutes, wearing only boxer pants. (They're pants, but the front has a button and opens like boxers)
(At this point I'd like to point out how lucky you all are. I accidentally hit some buttons and closed my browser completely! Thus deleting all this text!)
We ended up in the kitchen. While she was doing dishes and making food, I repeatedly squeezed my elbows together until the rope fell down. From there it was only a matter of time until I got my wrists free. After I did, I showed it to her and explained her error. She said she'd remember it for the next time ;)

We ate lunch. Idk what it was. Nothing extraordinary.
Now, if you've read this far you'll know that it was her turn to tie me up.
Due to the lack of details and my mild intoxication I don't remember it perfectly.
We went to her room. The leather cuffs were still there. She tied me up and we messed around for a bit. No sex, just her messing with me. After a few minutes, she wanted to take a nap. I said ok. After another few minutes I expressed discomfort at sleeping how I was. (Awkward situation. She has a very small bed)
She released me, and we slept for almost an hour.
Afterwards, the fun began :D:D

She initially tied me face up. She began using the cane I brought earlier. She used it all over. At one point she used it in such a way that I turned on my side and my butt was exposed. She ordered me to roll so she could continue hitting it. I did, then suggested she flip me over and tie me face down. She expressed concern over me overpowering her and taking revenge. I reassured her I wouldn't. She let me go and I flipped over. As she tightened the last buckle, I tried to reach out and grab her. She said "NO!" and swatted me with it. Then, as she walked around the bed, I accidentally (really, it was an accident!) farted, very audibly. She yelled at me and hit me with it. Remember, it is a bamboo ish stick.

After that, she starting gently beating me with it. Nothing too hard, and I only bruised in a few select spots. She really focused on my butt, but she hit all over. After a while, she reminded me that I had a safe word. I said I didn't need it and to continue until she was satisfied. Throughout the whole thing she said she liked seeing me squirm. That in itself gave me an erection.

Towards the end, she hit my feet. I usually go barefoot everywhere, so I'm fairly resilient. I told her this, and she delivered the hardest hits there. The normal parts of my feet were stinging, and the cut parts (remember, barefoot!) hurt like hell. I mentioned that she hit my cuts. She stopped the assault and got out some rubbing lotion. She did my entire back and my feet. It actually felt pretty good. I can't remember if she did my front or not.

She let me go afterwards, with a promise that I wouldn't retaliate. Which turned me on? :confused:

She let me go. After a brief chat we had sex again. (See the bullets above)

Her family arrived a while later, and I spent a some time there. Not as much as the first time though. Tomorrow we have another day planned. It's her day, and she came up with the following line, and I'm very proud of her for it:
I'm going to put the nipple clamps on you (clover clamps) and put the chain in your mouth. That way, every time you arch your back, you'll pull on your nipples. Can you believe that?!? All by herself!

2 days ago I suggested her some ideas:
Tied my arms in (what I've found to be called a box tie)(See my other thread) and feed me breakfast.
After, she's going to tie me to her bed. Hopefully using some special brackets I made today. I'll make a thread and upload some pictures soon. It's awesome being able to weld.
While I'm tied to the bed, she's going to do a combination of these things:
  • Beat me with the stick
  • Blindfold me and leave me
  • Randomly come back and beat me, with the intention that I'll be woken up like that
  • Leave the tv on so I can't hear her coming
  • Use Socks as mittens so I can't undo the straps
  • Nipple clamps
  • Sex of course
After the morning of that, she'll tie me in a new way and go feed me lunch. After lunch possibly more of above. After that, she'll need a shower, during which she'll have me tied and bathe me.

That's really all I have. I don't know what else she has planned.

A few questions:
Most of the above ideas are mine. I feel like I'm still controlling her. Any advice here?
Can y'all tell the difference between sober me and buzzed me?
Any ideas I should suggest to her tomorrow?
I have a CB6000, but I don't want to reveal it to her yet. She know's about my butt plugs, but I've never actually shown any of that to her. I also have some posture collars. Do you think I should bring the collars?

Edit: You have till tomorrow around 8 am to respond on the "should I bring q's"

Hope you enjoyed it!

Last edited:

pantythief

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2011
If she is really getting into the control portion, give up the lasy shred of your dignity. When she has you strip, put on a pair of her panties. This last vestage of your manhood should let her know you are willing to submit, and sincce you will be drssed like a girl, it would be a great time to let her know about your plugs. Since she would have to use them to fuck your panty covered ass.

Hope it helps

Also, hope she doesn't gag you with panties like you did to her.

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
If she is really getting into the control portion, give up the lasy shred of your dignity. When she has you strip, put on a pair of her panties. This last vestage of your manhood should let her know you are willing to submit, and sincce you will be drssed like a girl, it would be a great time to let her know about your plugs. Since she would have to use them to fuck your panty covered ass.

Hope it helps

Also, hope she doesn't gag you with panties like you did to her.

She doesn't seem to be taking control as much as I had hoped. She is doing a good job, but it's more out of fear that once I tie her down I'll take out the cane and return her favors.

Today went pretty much like described above, with one caveat:
I fucking finished.
hi.jpg

After, we went through a Stockroom catalog I brought over. I ended up telling her all the other things I was slightly embarrassed about:
My plugs and the details about why I have them
My CB6000, and what it's for
A speculum

We also talked about other toys we might purchase in the future. This is going to be an awesome relationship.

After the toy browsing, I wanted to start again. She didn't have enough time before work, so I put a 4 inch posture collar on her. It fit better than my other collars, but not perfect. I think for christmas I'll get her her own collar.

Mine321

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 31, 2011
Congrats on finishing. Please continue it's all really fun to read.

Featured Threads