Should I Have Let My Son Fuck Me First?

KarlC

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
Note: There is a question at the end of this story. Vote and view what the others have decided.

My son brought over three of his friends from his college basketball team to play video games on the television in the living room.

Oh my, they are tall handsome young black men!

They are old enough to drink so I play "waitress" and serve them some wine coolers and beer.

I am not wearing a bra underneath my T-shirt and I notice the guys are checking out my hard nipples poking against the fabric when I lean over and hand them their drinks.

After a while the guys stop playing games and decide to play with me instead!

A few minutes later I am completely naked and we are having a lot of fun! The guys are really enjoying running their hands all over my petite slender body. I am only five feet four inches tall and weigh one hundred twenty pounds, but their big hands make me feel even smaller.

They are making me horny so I announce that I want to be fucked by all of them one at a time on the living room floor. My son immediately gets up from the couch and begins taking off his clothes as he says, "Mom, I want to be first!"

419_1000.jpg

As I get down on my knees on the carpet, I reply to him, "Honey, that would be impolite of you to go first, now sit back down on the couch."

Meanwhile, the three black guys have stripped naked and form a circle around me. I give two of them handjobs while I let the third shove his cock in my mouth. After a while they switch places until I have sucked all of their cocks at least two or three times.

After about ten minutes I lay down on my back and the best looking one mounts me and shoves his cock in my pussy. We begin fucking while tongue kissing each other.

After about two or three minutes he suddenly pulls his cock out of me and cums on my stomach. I tell my son to get me some paper towels and wipe me off as the next black guy gets between my legs and starts fucking me.

It takes him a lot longer than the first one and after about five minutes he pulls out and shoots a load of sperm so powerful that splashes all over the front of me.

My son cleans me off again then the tallest black guy with the biggest cock mounts me. That was a good decision of mine to have the two smaller guys stretch me out a little because this guy's cock is huge!

I want to see his monster cock sliding inside me, so I prop myself up on my elbows to watch it. Four inches, six inches, eight inches, then he suddenly thrusts his hips forward and buries all ten inches in me! Oh my God, I have never had a cock this big inside me before and it feels awesome. I love big black cocks!

After he fucks me for a couple of minutes, I have the most powerful orgasm of my entire life! It is like an erotic lightning bolt that starts at the tip of my toes and surges through my entire body!

The young handsome man fucks me for the next several minutes then he suddenly stops and I feel his monster cock pumping sperm inside me. He waits for a few moments then pulls his cock out and puts his clothes on.

I am wondering why my son is just sitting on the couch looking at me, so I say to him, "Okay honey, it's your turn now. What are you waiting for?"

He replies, "I don't feel like fucking you right now. Maybe later tonight."

My question is, "Do you think I should have let my son go first?"

It appears that I hurt his feelings because he has never turned down a chance to fuck me before. He looks really disappointed and I wonder if I should have let him fuck me first.

1) No, you made the right decision to have him go last. You are a good mother by teaching him patience.

2) No, it was okay that he did not go first, but you had both of your hands free. You could have told him to stand next to you and jacked him off while you are being fucked by the black guys.

3) Yes, you should have let him go first. He is your son and I think he should not have been offered sloppy seconds. In this case it is sloppy fourths.

4) No, he shouldn't go first, last, or in the middle! That is incest! You are a perverted sick person! You need serious professional counseling and take your son with you!

Last edited:

fun times

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 11, 2013
and the answer is number 3

especialy since you made him clean their cum off you and made him wait until you'd be possibly loose and thus not feel as good for either.

Last edited:

master.ful

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 19, 2011
or option 5
Option 5: you should have got on your hands and knees and offered him your ass - still nice and tight!

greek96

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 10, 2015
I think u just gave your son a good lesson about bbc superiority.

JohnnyMahoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 7, 2014
Answer

I think you should have let him go first. You are his mother, so his the right to take you first. Your pussy was just taken by three other men. He probably felt like he was only getting leftovers, he deserves more. But, I think you can make it up to him by offering yourself to his every whim for a night.
P.S.: is this a true story?

Featured Threads

New Personals