would anyone care to help

C_hope

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2013
Hi would anyone care to set me some challenges tasks or things to do

Im selfbondage lover and live alone any idea that is to be used must have way of release.

dont mind if have to wear out to work lol

my collection are as followed

I do live alone in 2 bedroom house..

Im in walking distance to a city aprox 15mins walking

I never thought of webcam or video at the moment I wouldnt.

I been doing selfbondage since I was in my teens aprox 16years now.

House is a terrace house i have a front yard and a back garden with shed.

I wear a unifrom for work it is a suit blouse (blue ish) skirt and jacket the skirt there in size from knee to about mid thigh with heels any size long there black.

MY selfbondage is normally pain pleasure scenarios, I do adore tease and pain from clamps to restrictive clothing.

Over the years i have collected lots of items i remember my first items were a vib and handcuffs but now i have a huge chest full of items

items from leather hoods with eye and noise holes and pony tail hole.

collars upto 3inch wide i would say - lockable

black leather cuffs (ankle & wrist lockable)

Red leather cuffs (ankle & wrist Not lockble)

Lockable gags

Head red ball gag harness
Pony Bit
O gag

Non lockable

Penis gag
dental gag

Padlocks -

some that use same key
some that use there own key

Clothing

Bra with peep holes (home made)
PVC hot pants

Black Lockable leather chastity belt

My Xmas present Metal Chastity belt

Toys

Balls
Remote 2inch butt plug

remote balls
Remote vibe
Dildo
butterfly
bullet vib

Tweaser clamps
clover clamps no chain x 4
clover clamps with chain x 2

metal dog cage enough to fit in but im kept on all fours
rope
chain
cable ties

many more but there mostly the same

My release systems have been -

Ice release
Clock (hang key from clock face when the time gets to about 5 the string falls)
Day light ( using combanation lock cant unlock til light on timer or daylight)
tried the candle once but blew out so had to use back up system

Ive done long sessions over night or threw the day I took ideas from websites and for while i stuck on ideas until i came across this site hopefully people will help me out

I like public under clothing, risk of been caught pleasure pain, denial, force orgasm, restrictive body movements but able to do day to day jobs
teased, little humillation example doing grocery shoppin wearing just a coat and heels rish of been cought but also hidden so little chance of it

any more info please ask
c x

jaydoes

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2012
im interested in doing hidden public play and some experiments with your remote toys. As an example of what i mean, i would like you to wear your remote vibe next time you go shopping. When you get to the parking lot, turn on the vibe but leave it in the car. you may not return to the car until you have finished shopping paid for your stuff ad walked it back to the car. you also aren't allowed to hide in the restroom to cum. if you cum, its to be in the store, while shopping.

mumm350

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 12, 2012
I can probably think of a few scenarios. You seem to have quite a collection and a broad interest.
Here is a scenario you could try:
This will be a two part scenario first, a bit of hidden public, second selfbondage at home.
1) Release - Read the scenario and prepare as many keys/string in ice for the second part as you seem fit. I would recommend one master key to a small lock box that contains all the others.

First you are to go out grocery shopping for this you will need:
Remote dildo/plug, black chastity belt, peep hole bra, jeans, rope, teaser clamps.
At home you are to slide in your remote dildo and plug and lock on your black chastity belt. Wear a pair of jeans overtop and then put on your peep hole bra.
Put on the teaser clamps to your nipples and tie your thighs together with rope.
Grab a purse and put the ball gag harness, the remote controls for the vibes, and your wallet inside. (You wont need the ball gag, just fun to carry it around, plus it will remind you of what's to come).
Put on a long coat that covers your thighs and chest and head out.
Walk to the store and do a bit of grocery shopping, before you enter the store turn on your vibes (to lowest setting if possible) and spend at least 30 minutes grabbing the items you need, make it many small items if possible.
Walk back with your shopping (try to keep it to one bag) and after you leave the store turn the vibes off again.

Once you get home do not put any of the groceries away yet.

Take off your coat and put on your 3" collar, lock it on. Replace the teaser clamps with the clover clamps but pull the chain through the ring in the collar (if the 3" doesnt have a ring then grab one that does, if the clamps dont fit through, tie them on with a zip or twist tie to the collar)
Take the ball gag you've been carrying around and put it on as well. Lock it on.
For bonus points wear your hood over the ball gag, as that may restrict your peripheral vision slightly as well. (Collar may need to be put overtop of the hood)
Remove your ice release from the freezer and hang it/them out of reach until they fall.

Lock on your black ankle and wrist cuffs and connect a short chain between each pair.
Lock another chain around your waist to the wrist cuffs giving you just enough room to put your groceries away.
Turn on your vibes to a higher setting again and put away your groceries.

Wait for your release if you have finished putting away your items by continuing to do chores.

Finally let us/me know how it goes preferrably while still wearing your "outfit" :)
Let me know if you like this scenario I can try and think of some more.

Have fun and play safe!

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
I specialize in public / hidden public
I do request picture proof with my tasks though (face excluded is fine)

If you or any other FEMALE is interested then get me on kik

Daredomuk

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Next time you go to work or go out wear a shorter skirt with your tallest heels, light blouse, peep hole bra, stockings and hold ups. Put your tweezer clamps on and loop them through your hold ups so that they pull on your nipples while you are standing up straight. They should make moving around somewhat interesting for you. In addition insert your remote control vibe and turn it on for 1 minute on high each time you talk to someone face to face. If you do this please report back on what exactly you wore and how it went for you.

Featured Threads

New Personals