20/M New Sub Looking for Mistress

newguy2011

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 4, 2015
I am new to the scene, and I am looking for someone to help me find out if I like this. I am in school, and currently hold a full time job, so my daytime space is null (no phones permitted on company property), but I would love to do different bedtime tasks.

I do not want to do photos or video for now, at least until I am comfortable with what I am doing. I will faithfully report back to you, however, as you require. I do not have any things to play with aside from some household items, but if I decide that I want to continue, I would be willing to buy some things. I also have a roommate, but I can work around him if necessary.

I have only a few limits that I would like to avoid:
Blood
Scat Play/Heavy watersports (drinking, tasting).
Severe anal (interested in light anal play)
Nothing Permanent
Nothing visible in normal day wear.
Nothing public

Please, if you are interested in me, I would love to give this a try. Please send me a Kik username if interested.

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015
I am new to the scene, and I am looking for someone to help me find out if I like this. I am in school, and currently hold a full time job, so my daytime space is null (no phones permitted on company property), but I would love to do different bedtime tasks.

I do not want to do photos or video for now, at least until I am comfortable with what I am doing. I will faithfully report back to you, however, as you require. I do not have any things to play with aside from some household items, but if I decide that I want to continue, I would be willing to buy some things. I also have a roommate, but I can work around him if necessary.

I have only a few limits that I would like to avoid:
Blood
Scat Play/Heavy watersports (drinking, tasting).
Severe anal (interested in light anal play)
Nothing Permanent
Nothing visible in normal day wear.
Nothing public

Please, if you are interested in me, I would love to give this a try. Please send me a Kik username if interested.

kik me misslavinia

strict_domme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2015
hi

I am a strict GODDESS but not a total sadist, I enjoyed being adored by My slave and I am looking for a slave who is totally devoted and totally obedient a slave who can meet My expectations.are you ok with that?

email me at strictladydomina123 at g m a i l d o t c o w m
kik:GoddessNyxxx69