At pool with our teacher

boy_switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2015
Hey all. This is my first story on Kinktalk forums. Please rate it and leave feedback or any comment about any mistake… Hope you enjoy it!

The end of the school year is close. My teacher, Kevin invited me, Johnny and my friend Piers to the pool, this Saturday, so we can enjoy the summer together. He was very kind. He loves us and loves to spend time with us.
Kevin is a young man, about 30 y/o, moderate body, and very adventurous.
Piers is a student, 14 y/o, skinny but love sports a lot.
And I, Johnny, am a skinny boy also of 15 y/o. I don’t like sports at all, prefer arts though.

Sunday approaches, I was a bit nervous about being at pool with my teacher that I have always seen at school. Anyway, I woke up, prepared myself, my beach bag, all required lotions, shampoo… Put on my clothes and here I am! Since I am a bit shy to be barefoot, I wore a pair of snickers with socks.
*Ding Dong*
Piers is here. I ran to the door, opened, here is he, wearing a black I-shirt with a red swimming suit and flip-flops. He looked down at my feet. I felt a bit weird. He didn’t say anything though.
- Let’s go! He said
And so began our long and exciting day with our favorite teacher.
We walked to the pool that was about 10 minutes walking away. Once there we saw Kevin waiting for us at the door. He was in his clothes yet. We paid, took 3 lockers. Piers and I put our stuff in the lockers and waited for Kevin to prepare himself.
Personally, I expected him to change in the bathroom or whatever. But he simply, took off his shoes, socks, pants and t-shirt. He was just in boxers with half-erected penis. He wore his swimming suit and said: “I’m READY guys!”
Then he looked at me and said: “Why are you still wearing shoes! Take them off man! Feel free!”
I felt a bit shy but took them off eventually. I noticed that no one was looking at my feet so I dealt with it quickly.

Here we are three boys in swimming suits and flip-flops leaving the lockers to the pool.