Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 1, 2015
Temecula
A. General Requirements:

1. Must be Loyal/Committed to only Me.
2. You will need to be exceedingly Obedient. Doing what I say, when I say to do it.
3. Will need to be able Take Pics/Videos for me, as well as being able to Skype.
4. Must have a Prepared list of Fetishes and Limitations.

B. Physical Requirements:

1 - Age: Must be between the ages of 18 and 48
2 - Gender: Must be a Female to apply; I WILL NOT accept any guys, or sissy boys.
3 - Height: To be honest, it doesn't matter what your height is.
4 - Body Type: Preferably Slim, Athletic, Average, or Curvy
5 - Hair Color: Preferably Blondes, but I'll take any hair color.

C. Sexual Requirements:

1. Should Have Toys, if you don't then that's fine too.
2. Must be Kinky/Open-Minded.
3. I don't care if you are a: Virgin, Slut, or anything between the two.

D. Important Rules/Notices:
1. I expect you to answer my messages ASAP. Failure to do this will result in a Penalty.

2. Upon becoming my Pet/Slave, you will need to empty out your friends list. Meaning, you will need to get rid of every male contact on your Kik, BBM, and Skype. I will expect you to take a screenshot of each of your lists upon completion and send it to me ASAP. Failure to do this will result in a Penalty.

3. I expect you to do as I ask with out complaint, and to have your tasks done promptly. I will assign each of your day's tasks at 9PM PST, the Night/Day before. Failure to complete the tasks, before I assign your new ones, will result in a Penalty.

4. If you argue in anyway, ignore me, or disrespect me, you will be awarded a Penalty.

5. As I've stated above, Penalties are points that I will be tallying up at the end of each week, if you end up with 5 or more Penalties, then you will be severely punished. The more you have the harsher the punishment will be.

E. Special Preferences and Requirements:
1. If you are a SoCal Resident, I will require you to be able to travel to a location of my choosing at any time, and you will need to be able to host if asked.

2. If you are Pregnant/or Given Birth recently, I would like to be able to watch you spray your milk/ or breastfeed.

3. If you have kinky/open-minded girlfriends, I would like you to ask them if they would join in on our fun.

4. You should not expect me to provide you with a picture of myself, at least until you have been with me for a month.

F. Things to include in your First Message.
1. Your Age/Sex/Location
2. Your List of Fetishes, and Limitations.
3. Six Live Pictures of you: Full Body, naked/and clothed, three of each: one facing the right, one to the left, and one facing the camera. All should include, you giving me a peace sign.

G. Closing Statements
1. As soon as you send me these 3 things in your first message, I will provide you with a new task.

2. Please understand this, I am only looking for slaves that are interested in a long term Master/Slave relationship. I don't want a slave that bails on me after a few weeks/months.

H. Contact Information:

1. KIK: DominateMaster_J
2. BBM: 799DAFDD

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
First up why is this in foot fetish, there is a personals section?
Second stop bumping your thread, its against the rules and its just pathetic to see Doms begging for subs.