how can i make my own butt plug???

slaveman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2011
hey mine321 I checked out ur profile and u seem like a cool and sexy chick u should send me a msg sometime

violetholmes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 22, 2014
I got creative one night and I found that russain stacking dolls (the ones that you can open and there will be a smaller one inside) they work very well because you can start at a very small size and work your way up to larger ones.

Randomdude

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 12, 2014
Something fun

Put a rubber ball in a plastic bag,lube it up, then just shove it in, you can use all sorts of sizzles and possibly shapes

Reactions: johnscott5009

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Why not buy a genuine? About 30 USD and they assure you your package would write engineering contains or something.

HolyDevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 17, 2015
a way to make it...it went good with me

items that you will need
2-table tennis ball
1 PVC pipe(this select the diameter of the neck of butt plug)
glue
knife
procedure:
take one tennis ball cut a hole of diameter of that of the pipe using knife...now push the pipe inside of it and stuck it there with a glue(i used feviquick)
take another tennis ball cut it in half and again make a hole of the diameter of the pipe...select the length of the pipe(i took 1") glue it...
hope you understood...feel free to ask doubt....
:)

Reactions: johnscott5009

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
You can make a mould first, even using paper.

Search stores that sell construction/renovation items for kitchen silycone or something. It is cheap and requires a cheaper pistol to apply... You dont need that, just break the sylicone bottle and pour in the mould and wait for a few days.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Proper shape:
Butt plug size - 3cm or 3.5 diameter regular size.
2 cm diameter by 2 cm length anus area
More than 3 diameter outside cap. Usually 5cm.

1 inch=2.5 cm.

Last edited:

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Proper shape:
Butt plug size - 3cm or 3.5 diameter regular size.
2 cm diameter by 2 cm length anus area
More than 3 diameter outside cap. Usually 5cm.

1 inch=2.5 cm.

johnscott5009

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 1, 2016
walmart

go to walmart...
tools section...
look for single screwdrivers

i bought a phillips head screwdriver for 89¢
it flares out like a plug...but no base....i got a little too happy one night and shoved the flare in too.....god did it feel good...
what was even better was the feeling of "oh shit, its stuck, i cant get it out" when my hands still had too much lube to pull it out by the metal neck...but i got it out....doesnt seem big enough nemore though :(
SCREW DRIVER HANDLES WORK GREAT

austinguy4

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 21, 2022
Just a word of advice, from direct experience. If anything *any* thing you use is of two-piece construction, be very really very certain (did I mention *really*) the two pieces are solidly attached (and in a totally waterproof way). I bought a device I call a pogo stick, stainless steel T-shaped rods (tubing actually) that has ankle cuffs at the ends of the top of the T, and a dildo attached to a sliding stainless steel tube that can be adjusted and slides into the shaft of the T. Think of an upside down T. I used this for a year or two, great fun... but then not too long ago the dildo, which was glued somehow tightly to the top of the stainless stell tube, came loose. While it was inside me. It's a funny story *now*, but I did end up in the ER, and did end up having it surgically removed (no cutting, but full anesthesia).

Made me WAYYYY more aware of safety issues with toys, lol!

Pogo Stick Resized.jpg

Featured Threads

New Personals