Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Community > Health and Safety

Old 06-04-2016, 12:19 PM
Senior Kink Talk Member
Straight - Male - Switch

secretspanker is on a distinguished road
Default Has Anyone 'Fasted' For A Whole Day?

Catholic Priests sometime order people who confess their sins to them to 'fast' for a whole day as 'penance'-is there anyone out there who is so obediant to their mistress/master that that go completely without any food at all for 24 hours-only allowed to drink water for 'sustenance'-i once did this to myself voluntarily-and found myself 'turned on' by it!would have loved to have been commanded to do it by a mistress!does anyone out there also find 'fasting' a turn on?if that sounds a bit 'insensitive' though to all those poor starving people in the world,how about making a donation to charity as extra 'penance'-so you can 'have your cake and eat it'-if you will excuse the terrible pun!

Last edited by secretspanker; 06-04-2016 at 12:26 PM.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Banned
Lesbian - Female - Dominant

KayeDX is on a distinguished road

Sounds like you have the start of a good idea. The only thing that I would be wary of is that dehydration can be very dangerous. I would not use this often, maybe only on special occasions or as punishment. Another thing to think about is the physical health of the "faster", do they become ill if their blood sugar is too low and things like that.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Senior Kink Talk Member
Straight - Male - Switch

secretspanker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayeDX View Post
Sounds like you have the start of a good idea. The only thing that I would be wary of is that dehydration can be very dangerous. I would not use this often, maybe only on special occasions or as punishment. Another thing to think about is the physical health of the "faster", do they become ill if their blood sugar is too low and things like that.
i would not recommend that people should not do this without drinking tea or water at least once every hour,and certainly not if they are on any kind of medication,the secret i myself have discovered is to keep your brain constantly active-write blogs,chat to friends online,or do all of those little jobs around the house that badly need doing,you will be surprised just how quickly those 24 hours go!

Last edited by secretspanker; 07-12-2016 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:02 PM
Kink Talk Member
Lesbian - Female - Private

NotYourGirlfriend is on a distinguished road

I occasionally fast as part of my religion.
Some tips:
Eat plenty the day before. And not junk. Real, good, healthy food.
Stay hydrated, yes, but make sure you are also getting electrolytes.
Things like Gatorade and Powerade contain sugar and calories, so if you're looking for a zero calorie day, I wouldn't recommend them. Try smart water or nuun tablets, instead.
Take a multivitamin. Sounds weird, but it really helps keep you from feeling tired or worn down.
Once you do start eating again, start SLOW. Make a cup of tea and add honey, for example, or juice. THEN try solid food. And make sure you don't binge! It's easy to over eat after not eating for a day or two.

Tags
'fasting'