Not open for further replies.

Flowers

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 28, 2017
Texas
I am your mature statuesque Mistress I am a sophisticated, well-educated and experienced dominatrix of desire. As your Mistress I want to take you into My fantasy world of torment and captivation, deprivation and denial. Imagine yourself disappearing from everyday life to find yourself in my world, where your fantasies can come true. Control is a mind-state where I take total dominance of your mind, body and soul, where I govern and you follow and do exactly what I say and expect.I have trained many Dommes as well as subs. I have a LOT of experience, on your side as well as mine, I am a wealth of knowledge and info on the lifestyle. Get back to me with your email if you interested in serving me ....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1495789298200.jpg
    FB_IMG_1495789298200.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 47
  • FB_IMG_1495790008213.jpg
    FB_IMG_1495790008213.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 44

dranocrano

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 18, 2017
I am your mature statuesque Mistress I am a sophisticated, well-educated and experienced dominatrix of desire. As your Mistress I want to take you into My fantasy world of torment and captivation, deprivation and denial. Imagine yourself disappearing from everyday life to find yourself in my world, where your fantasies can come true. Control is a mind-state where I take total dominance of your mind, body and soul, where I govern and you follow and do exactly what I say and expect.I have trained many Dommes as well as subs. I have a LOT of experience, on your side as well as mine, I am a wealth of knowledge and info on the lifestyle. Get back to me with your email if you interested in serving me ....

Mistress.. Please, have your way with me. [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals